It was a year ago today.

• 1017 posts
    March 16, 2010 1:11 PM GMT
    Hi Girls,

Today marks the beginning of my second year at TGS. And I got an anniversary present! I'm now the co-moderator of this very forum. Much thanks to Nikki, Katie and, especially, Rae.

Best,
    Melody
    • 105 posts
    March 16, 2010 5:46 PM GMT
    Melody:

Many happy returns of the day, and congratulations on your elevation to Modhood

Hugs,

Judith
    • 2068 posts
    March 16, 2010 10:41 PM GMT

Here's hoping this 1st year with us is the first of MANY.......i'm sure glad you're here hon.

lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 157 posts
    March 16, 2010 11:47 PM GMT
    Congratulations Melody

Completing a year and being chosen for a moderator too! Obviously I'm not the only one who values your opinions.

Jeri
    • 1195 posts
    March 17, 2010 1:46 AM GMT
    Congradulations Melody
    I'm sure you'll do just fine.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 734 posts
    March 17, 2010 2:03 AM GMT
    Melody, has it only been a year?
    In what is, I guess, a comparatively short time, you have shown beyond doubt your dedication to the cause. Always there and never flustered. Always willing to give with disregard to the cost.
    You know that CW is my baby. I want it to grow and thrive. To prosper and give people the opportunity to either showcase their work or to share, learn and progress.
    The past three months have been a harsh lesson to me with regard to the vagaries of health. I've been forced to neglect my child. But you were always there. Ready, willing and able to change a diaper, to nurse and to protect. Who better, then, to ask to help out?
    I feel a lot stronger now then in the previous quarter but I acknowledge that every lucky child deserves two parents. And CW is no exception.
    So, welcome, relax, and get parenting...
    And thankyou.
    Rae xx
    • 2017 posts
    March 17, 2010 8:28 AM GMT
    Melody, I think you and Rae will have a great partnership on this forum, obviously you get my support but much comes from Rae who highly recommended you.

I look forward to seeing this forum grow into something unique.

Best of luck.

Nikki
    • 1017 posts
    March 17, 2010 3:55 PM GMT
    Hi Judith, Anna-Marie, Jeri, Mary Grace, Rae and Nikki,

Thank you all for your good wishes and nice comments. TGS is blessed that there are so many nice folks here.

Hugs,
    Melody
    • 2463 posts
    March 17, 2010 7:47 PM GMT
    On behalf of Josie and myself, congratulations! And make sure that the new girls have the coffee made in the morning.

Mere
    • 1017 posts
    March 17, 2010 9:41 PM GMT
    Hi Meredith and Josie,

Thanks. Do we have a way of punishing the newbies if they don't serve sugar cubes AND Splenda with the morning coffee? After all, traditions are traditions...

Best,
    Melody
  • March 20, 2010 3:04 AM GMT
    Hi All,
    Do they do espresso? or Crema ?

Congratz Melody!!!

Hugz,
    MichelleLynn
    • 1017 posts
    August 5, 2010 1:42 AM BST
    Hi Girls,

Another personal milestone. My first forum post was on August 4th, 2009. From March til August I just lurked in the background. I did attempt one earlier post a couple of weeks earlier, addressed to the girl who was honored to stand up on a pillar in the UK. Some nonsense comparing her to Luis Buñuel's "Simon of the Desert". Luckily for her, and everyone else, I couldn't figure out how to actually post it to the forums. My awful eyesight couldn't make out the "Post" button.

With a more powerful magnifying glass I was able to figure out how to click on the "Post" button and reply to a Tranny Fun that Karen posted, some Random Questions.

Thank you all for putting up with all my nonsense, opinions and occasional important, at least to me, posts.

Love you all,
    Melody

• August 5, 2010 1:58 AM BST
    Congratulations Melody,

I'm glad you found that magnifying glass girl.
    And if the print gets smaller, well then get a bigger one!