I have had it!

• 2463 posts
    March 22, 2010 6:15 PM GMT
    That's it...........I have had it!

I am working on the final revisions for my second book, which should be out later this year. Today I am watching my kid who is not feeling well. The problem? After doing work on the relationship between the labor movement and the legal and political system, MY KID HAD TO SHOW ME HOW TO REGISTER MY NEW IPOD SHUFFLE, HOW TO DOWNLOAD SONGS, AND HOW TO USE THE BLOODY THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something is soooooooooooooo wrong!
    • 1195 posts
    March 22, 2010 7:23 PM GMT
    Join the club - we need a book "21st Century for Dummies"
    I almost wrenched my neck this morning determining if I was being spoken to by someone in an auto.
    I'm thinking of a T-shirt with "I'm on the phone."
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 1017 posts
    March 22, 2010 7:52 PM GMT
    Hi Meredith,

I'd text you a message of support, but...er I don't know how to (even if my cell does.)

Best,
    Melody
    • 2627 posts
    March 22, 2010 8:32 PM GMT
    Are we feeling old or just left behind.
    • 2068 posts
    March 23, 2010 12:21 AM GMT

Mere, did you ever HAVE it in the first place.......lol

lol xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 434 posts
    March 23, 2010 11:32 AM GMT
    I would have no problem following the electrical schematic (and the computer code) for these cells phones, controllers, and IPods, but I can't stand using the damn things!! Life is just too short to try and remember how everything works! Either I need one controller that runs everything....or a handsome male "manservant" to push all the right buttons... thinking....thinking...thinking.......
  • March 23, 2010 11:44 AM GMT
    Come on Mere It's not that hard CATCH UP it's 2010 not 1910 lol (this forum sounds like the blind leading the blind LOL.)