Logging in (and out) problems

• 2127 posts
    March 29, 2010 5:38 PM BST
    My apologies if you are experiencing any problems with getting logged out when you've only just logged in. We have a problem at present which is a side-effect of our domain name change but I have reported it to our server admins and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Please always make sure that in future, you come to the site using the domain gendersociety.com or the URL http://gendersociety.com and not trannyweb.com. That's what's causing the confusion for our cookies and makes you think you've been logged out when in fact you haven't but you've just strayed on a trannyweb.com page.

It's very annoying but I hope our server admins will have it sorted out very shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

Hugs,

Katie x

• March 30, 2010 3:49 AM BST
    I don't know if it means anything or not. But I have tried typing in GenderSociety, but soon as i do Trannyweb pops up in the address window.

So is this what was causing my inabilty to see the chae room mmembers profiles when i click on their names?
    • 2127 posts
    March 30, 2010 7:50 PM BST
    What page are you going to when that happens Lisa? I haven't been able to duplicate it here.

Hugs, Katie x