The Tribune

Tags : None
  • Is anyone else having trouble finding Aprils Tribune?

Cristine
    Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      April 12, 2010 8:50 AM BST
  • 2 2627
    Yes, if you didn't use the link in your email than the March issue comes up.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      April 12, 2010 9:26 AM BST
  • Karen

I have mail from the Trib, just an address and subject, no text or link

Cristine
      April 12, 2010 9:37 AM BST
  • 2 2627
    I look at it at Mere's. I just hecked & I never got one. Sorry.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      April 12, 2010 11:03 AM BST
  • Cristine,
    are you sure about that? I got the e-mail message saying the new 'Trib' was there and,thinking "OK,got the message", happily consigned it to the 'bin. After discovering that it's still the March edition here, I went back,dug the mail out of the 'bin and discovered a link-in small print- which ,on the face of it ,didn't appear to have anything to do with the Trib. I would suggest you dig the mail out (If you haven't deleted it) and have a closer look............

Lynn H.
    "It ain't what you do,it's the way that you do it............and that's what gets results!"
      April 12, 2010 12:43 PM BST
  • Lynn

Posative, only got addressee, sender and reference subject, nothing else. blank text, I have clicked on everything, no go.

someone please post a positive link for april issue.

Cristine

April 12, 2010 1:17 PM BST
  • Katie just posted this URL to the TGS FB wall:

http://gendersociety.com/trib.shtml

It will take you to the April Tribune.

Best,
    Melody
    <p><span style="color: #800080;">Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola</span> - Ray Davies, The Kinks</p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff;">(S)he's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction</span> - Kris Kristofferson</p>
      April 12, 2010 9:04 PM BST
    5 2127 2‚ 0
    Sorry, that was of course, my fault The Trib was sent by email to all members but it was not updated on he site at the same time. As Melody said though, it has now.

Hugs, Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      April 13, 2010 11:58 AM BST