Ever happen to you?

• 1017 posts
    May 14, 2010 4:19 PM BST
    How could this be?

When I go to the gym or swimming pool, I get teased in the locker room for being too "girly" cause of my skinny arms and legs, lack of body hair, etc.

When I am dressed en femme, my girlfriends tell me I'm to masculine looking to pass cause of my wide shoulders, narrow hips,large hands, etc.

Seems I can't win for losing...

Best,
    Melody
    • 136 posts
    May 15, 2010 12:04 AM BST
    Such is the curse of being us.
    • 1195 posts
    May 15, 2010 3:40 PM BST
    Melody
    I'd suggest you hang out with the girlfriends more.
    Ask them how to change your appearance.
    I have lady friends who swim a great deal and they all have the "V" silhouette.
    Broad shoulders, narrow hips - and good looking too.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 1017 posts
    May 15, 2010 5:20 PM BST
    Hi Mary Grace,

Yes, Tina Turner, for one, does quite well with a V-shaped figure.

The problem is, to paraphrase your late former Senator, I'm no Tina Turner.

Best,
    Melody
    • 2573 posts
    May 16, 2010 4:56 AM BST
    Melody,

The best revenge is dressing well.
    • 181 posts
    August 9, 2010 10:17 PM BST
    Hummmmmmm, once again Wendy, yer onto something great !!!!!!!! ellen
    • 1912 posts
    August 9, 2010 10:43 PM BST
    LOL, at church yesterday a gal came up to me and said if she had my legs she would be wearing the dress I was wearing also. I was a little concerned about how much boob I was showing as this dress probably shows them off better than any other dress I have, and no I don't have any enhancements, just a lightly padded strapless bra. The guys were sure checking the twins out, lol. But as for the legs, I am tall and have been told they look pretty good, but I have never thought of them as attractive.

Because I will probably change my picture at some point, here is a picture from yesterday with the dress I am referring to.

Hugs,
    Marsha
    • 871 posts
    August 9, 2010 11:09 PM BST
    Looking fabby marsha, hugs xxx
    • 110 posts
    August 10, 2010 6:51 AM BST
    Well said Penny. I don't know anyone who is totally happy with how they look,male female or tg. Try to make the most of what you've got Melody and remember every one is gorgeous in one way or another. Take care. Keep smiling. Love lillith x