Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » USA Forum » Bikers, Skirts, Horses and Heels

Bikers, Skirts, Horses and Heels

Tags : None
  • Hi Meredith,

You article in the current Tribune got me thinking about riding motorcycles in a skirt - been there, done that.... Hard to keep your knees together when there is a gas tank between them.

I'd guess from the article, the bike you got a ride on was a Harley (or maybe it was the Vespa scooter in the photo, lol) It probably wasn't a Kawasaki Ninja "sport bike". But if it was, I can see the headline:

Psycho Ninja spotted with skirt over head on Ninja street racer

Best,
    Melody

ps, Are you sure they were a "Motorcycle Gang" and not just a bike club? If we don't want to be stereotyped, let's not do it to others...

<p><span style="color: #800080;">Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola</span> - Ray Davies, The Kinks</p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff;">(S)he's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction</span> - Kris Kristofferson</p>
      July 26, 2010 1:30 AM BST
  • The motorcyle gang story is actually true. And they were a gang, and, like anyone else, they were just minding their own business. I guess the bike would have had to be a Harley. They wouldn't be caught riding anything else.

It is so cool that the Tribune is being read like this. I need more contributors, though.
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      July 26, 2010 2:13 AM BST
  • I am so happy you are thrilled with the response and discussion of your wonderful Tribune. I think there is only one topic left "Pride Day/Sparkle: What does it mean to you?" I won't touch that one with a ten foot pole, Anna will come hunt me down if I express my views on Pride one more time, lol. But while we are on the topic..............................., lol. You do a great job Mere and whether I agree with your ideas or not is irrelevant. I just want you to know your efforts are appreciated.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
      July 26, 2010 3:04 AM BST
  • 2 2627
    Shoot I didn't evan know the new one was out. I had to catch up on it this morning. They are very well done. I injoy reading them.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      July 26, 2010 2:53 PM BST
    Read the Tribune, Karin.
    hugs
    Gracie
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      July 26, 2010 7:08 PM BST