Just a bit of fun

• 110 posts
    August 20, 2010 12:08 PM BST
    Just wondered what you girls love to wear the most be it fluffy bunny pyjamas or a loverly slinky party dress.for me it's got to be anything silky or lacy with some expensive lingerie under it.like I said it's just a bit of fun. Take care love Lillith x
    • 157 posts
    August 20, 2010 1:45 PM BST
    If I had a slinky body I'd take the party dress, but since I don't the fluffy bunny pajamas sound nice and comfy.

Jeri
    • 2 posts
    August 20, 2010 3:08 PM BST
    I like sliky nightys with pantyhose/hosiery underneath.

kisses,

bryanna
    • 434 posts
    August 20, 2010 6:00 PM BST
    I love wearing clothes that are "sensuous looking" and show "lots of bare skin". I suppose I am just a born "you know what" -teaser.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"and my needs entwined, like ribbons of light...and I came through the doorway, some where... in the night"
    • 1017 posts
    August 20, 2010 6:13 PM BST
    Hi Lillith,

Depends on the time of year. In summer it's a T-shirt, shorts (cargoes this year) and barefoot.

In cooler weather it's jeans or a denim skirt, sweater over T-shirt and sneakers or boots if it's raining.

Underneath, cotton hiphuggers and a leisure bra.

Add a fashion watch and a bit of jewelry and I'm set to go.

Not very exciting, I know, but that's what I'm most comfortable in.

Best,
    Melody
  • August 20, 2010 7:05 PM BST
    Just a plain skirt and blouse is my fav.
    • 252 posts
    August 20, 2010 7:18 PM BST
    An old very comfy tee shirt that I used to wear when I was 150 lbs heavier.

Z
    • 110 posts
    August 21, 2010 6:18 AM BST
    Hi jeri. I know what you mean,fluffy bunny pyjamas on a freezing cold winters night. Loverly and cosy. Take care love lillith x
    • 110 posts
    August 21, 2010 6:30 AM BST
    I love sexy sensuous clothes too .and satin nighties always feel great. But I know what you mean Melody,zoe and Janis sometime you just want to feel comfortable
    • 67 posts
    August 21, 2010 11:19 PM BST
    I'm with Janis on this one.

Skirt and blouse for me !!!!

Paula XX
  • August 22, 2010 12:19 PM BST
    I'm definitely in with the Skirt and Blouse Girls. I like lace a lot bt found a site that sells some gorgeous cotton panties which I love; they're very comfy but really pretty as well. At night I'll often just wear a pair of panties on warm nights but I do love my silky nighties too
    • 2358 posts
    August 22, 2010 2:12 PM BST
    Popping down to the supermarket, Bra. knickers, hold ups nice pair of shoes and a coat thrown on for good measure, lol
    • 871 posts
    August 22, 2010 2:45 PM BST
    I like to wear my clown outfit. It doesnt so much have high heals, but has long heals, 2 foot long and they flap when you run. I like to use bright red lipstick and draw on the biggest lips i can. here's a picture of some of my friends...
    • 110 posts
    August 22, 2010 3:25 PM BST
    Lol at Christine and Penny
    • 2627 posts
    August 23, 2010 2:22 PM BST
    I realy like my denim skirts best.
    • 1912 posts
    August 23, 2010 5:43 PM BST
    My answer to what I love to wear the most is something new. My life allows me to wear quite a variety of styles and like many others here have mentioned, it depends on the time of year and function. The first thing that comes to mind when I get home from work in the summer is changing into capris and a cami with sandals. Otherwise I prefer fashionable clothes that fall just short of evening gowns, but work for friendly socials. When I'm not relaxing, I dress to be noticed, yet appropriate for what is going on.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
  • August 25, 2010 8:56 PM BST

Hi Girls,
    Same as everyone else, it depends on the season and weather...

Most days, a nice top and either a skirt, or jeans + cute shoes. Lately I've been wearing a tunic top and some new skinny jeans or something called denim leggings. (very thin jeans that fit like leggings). They are light weight, made of stretch/breathable denim and make you look much skinnier that you really are. Friends have said "My you have lost weight"!!

That is something a girls ALWAYS enjoys hearing.

Hugz,
    MichelleLynn