Birthday Girl

Tags : None
  • Hi All,

Today is our illustrious Trib editor's birthday. Let's all wish Meredith a very Happy one. (and one of you newbies, her coffee cup needs a refill...)

Best Wishes,
    Melody
    <p><span style="color: #800080;">Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola</span> - Ray Davies, The Kinks</p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff;">(S)he's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction</span> - Kris Kristofferson</p>
      September 15, 2010 6:36 PM BST
  • Thank you, babe! I sure do appreciate it!
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      September 15, 2010 8:20 PM BST

• Illustrious Trib Writer eh?......LOL only kidding. Sod the coffee, i'll have a wee dram for her!

LOL xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      September 15, 2010 11:07 PM BST
  • HB, Mere!
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      September 15, 2010 11:34 PM BST
    Happy Birthday hunni. Hope it was / is a good one. [Never now what time it is where you are ...]
    Rae xx
    www.raekelcou.com
      September 16, 2010 12:04 AM BST
  • Happy Birthday Mer. Hope it's a great one and you can spend some time with Jose,

Love Donna M
    Donna M
      September 16, 2010 12:18 AM BST
  • Happy birthday "Oh Illustrious one!"
      September 16, 2010 3:04 AM BST
  • I hope it's better late than never..............happy birthday Mere.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      September 16, 2010 9:17 AM BST
  • Illustrious One? I like that!

Thank you all from a sleepy Virginia countryside! I am blessed to have friends such as you.

Mere
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      September 16, 2010 12:06 PM BST