The Hot Chick

• February 9, 2005 2:52 AM GMT
    I saw this film, and it was pretty funny. Not exactly the ebst among the crossdressing movie genre, but it was funny.
  • May 9, 2003 2:42 PM BST
    Do real trannies exist or are they all men changed to females question from [email protected],please could anyone get back to me on this.
  • May 9, 2003 11:45 PM BST
    I'm not sure what you're asking, but I'll try to answer.

By "real trannies," I assume you mean transvestites - biological males who still have their original sex organs, but who dress, behave, think, and feel as women. By "changed to females," I assume you mean transsexuals, or genetic males who have had surgery to change their sex organs from male to female (or plan to have that done).

Given those definitions, yes, real trannies do exist, and I happen to be one of them. Most of the girls here are biologiically male, but they identify with the psychology and sociology of women.

For the rest of you reading this, those aren't necessarily my definitions, I'm just trying to understand Steavieb's question and give an appropriate answer.

Actually, Steavieb, the term "tranny" covers everything, including casual cross dressers, lifestyle transvestites, and transsexuals.
    • 2127 posts
    April 27, 2003 4:00 PM BST
    Here's an interesting movie I just stumbled across. It's called 'The Hot Chick' and it's about a teenage girl who wakes up one morning to discover that during the night she's turned into a 30 year old man!

It's billed as a 'gender-bending' comedy.

Take a look at http://video.go.com/hotchick/ for more info. There's also an interesting game in the "Cast a spell" section. Did it for me anyway!

Hugs,

Katie
    • 38 posts
    April 27, 2003 5:07 PM BST
    According to IMDB (the internet movie database) It is due for general release (cinema) in the uk on may the 23rd.