Classic Curves

• September 27, 2009 12:23 PM BST
    I went to look and yes it does seem to work well for you. I will look into it. Thanks

Stephenie
    • 2573 posts
    September 27, 2009 8:19 PM BST
    I have heard that the results vary from individual to individual but I have no personal experience.
  • July 16, 2003 1:21 AM BST
    • 456 posts
    July 15, 2003 4:43 PM BST
    Ok so I saw the ads and looked at the site and eventually decided to buy a Veronica. Had some difficulty in amking sure that my measurements were correct but once I had filled in the form and sent it via the web I had a lovely email back to say the order had been accepted and was I sure that the sizes and the specifications were correct.

The Veronica arrived and gives me fabulous curves - if you don't believe me look in Gallery 26 on my website - is is very comfortable to wear.

Just on small problem and that is import tax and postal duties in the UK - this added and extra 30 UKP on top of the bill so be warned UK ladies. However I think that the price was worth it.
  • December 29, 2010 4:04 AM GMT
    Hi Tina, I've had mine for some time and love it. I do have a problem with it sliding down occasionally, but I bought a briefer that's like a body suit, it comes to just under the bust but has straps that go over your shoulders. I wear it over my Veronica and it holds it in place very well. I may be having the slipping problem because I have lost a few more pounds, but I love mine, it does give you great shape. I plan to get another one soon just to make the cleaning cycle a little easier.
    • 181 posts
    December 30, 2010 9:42 PM GMT
    Tina, I'm not abl;e to access a lot of whats provided on this forum as I'm on a fixed income . I'm quite sure that a corset will make you look fabulous ! ellen
    • 1980 posts
    December 29, 2010 5:52 PM GMT
    Sounds wonderful, Tina. I've seen pix of them and they certainly seem like they would be great for better feminine proportions. A friend of mine had one and she loved it. Please let us know how it works out for you.

Oh...and Happy New Year to all.

Hugs...Joni Mari