Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » New Forums Managers

New Forums Managers

Tags : None
    5 2127 2‚ 0

I am very pleased to announce the immediate appointment of two new Forums Managers who will be responsible for the day to day running of our extensive forums. They are...

Cristine Shye - Forums Manager
    Most of you know Cristine already as she has been quite prolific in our community for some time and has also been an enthusiastic forum hostess, running her own forum on transgender law.

Wendy Larsen - Assistant Forums Manager
    Wendy had been part of our staff for many years and is also our News Editor as well as jointly hosting our General Forum.

Please will you join me in congratulating them both on their decision to step up to the plate and help us make the Gender Society forums a big success.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thanks our outgoing Forums Manager, Nikki Hollm, who has done a wonderful job over the last couple of years.

If you are interested in getting more involved by perhaps hosting a forum yourself, please drop a line to Cristine or Wendy or me.

Hugs, Katie x

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
    This post was edited by katieglover at January 8, 2011 5:22 PM GMT
      January 8, 2011 5:20 PM GMT
  • Cristine/Katie,
    Looks like we have a temporary solution to our "badge" issue.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      January 9, 2011 8:18 PM GMT