Tags : None
  • Hi all,

Right i just notice that they ve changed the lay out it this. Im hopeing to hear about the second op soon.So fingers crossed i will have a date for that.

February 17, 2011 6:54 PM GMT
  • Ok  so i have a date to see the surgon its the 16 of this month 4 days before my birthday. My nurse said that after my appiontment then i should be in for the op with in a week just hope its not on my birthday lol hope that ur all ok.

June 14, 2011 5:44 PM BST
  • Good luck, Kian. I'd be very interested to hear the details of the op, maybe your birthday would be a good day for it!

Hope it goes well.

xx

June 14, 2011 7:43 PM BST
  • Well i went to see about my second op i now have to go and see another doctor and have a scan so im just waiting 4 the date for that so fingers crossed it wont be long lol. xxxxxx

June 17, 2011 6:31 PM BST
  • Best Wishes and Good luck.

June 18, 2011 1:13 AM BST
  • Hi Kian, Hope it all goes well and your recovery is quick and painless. Best, Mellie

<p><span style="color: #800080;">Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola</span> - Ray Davies, The Kinks</p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff;">(S)he's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction</span> - Kris Kristofferson</p>
      June 18, 2011 1:20 AM BST
  • Good luck Kian. hope the waiting is soon over for you

June 18, 2011 6:32 PM BST
  • Well its my birthday tomorrow i will be 38 lol.  So im hopeing to hear about my op. Hope that every one is ok and well.

Take care all

kian xxxxxxxxxxxxx

June 19, 2011 5:58 PM BST
  • Hi all,

I have got a date for my scan which is on 21 of this month. So hopfully will have a date for the op hope that u r all ok

take care Kian xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

July 7, 2011 11:23 AM BST
  • Hi Kian,  I hope things are going well for you.  But as there has been no updated since July have the health cuts had a devasting effect on the timing of your op??

When I transitioned back in the 70's I was very close to two guys who were going in the opposite direction to me - and they are now both, very happily married guys with families.  One even went on to reach the very top of his profession so everything is possible.

Hope things start happening for you soon Kian  xxx

This post was edited by Former Member at October 8, 2011 11:07 AM BST
      October 8, 2011 11:04 AM BST
  • Hi all

Im still waiting to hear from london about my op.  Cant wait maybe i will hear soon.

October 12, 2011 6:19 PM BST
  • Hi all

Well got a date for london its next march which is not to bad fingers crossed i will have a date 4 the op.

Take care

Kian xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

October 26, 2011 5:05 PM BST
  • That is such good news for you Kian, I'm absolutely thrilled to bits for you/

Love

Carol xx

October 26, 2011 5:08 PM BST
  • It looks like things r looking up at last after 6 years of waiting. Cant wait to be me and just had some more good news my son is getting married in december.

October 26, 2011 7:04 PM BST
  • Hi all
    I cant wait 2 go 2 London hopeful i will find out a bit more about my op,i hope they will doit soon then it will be the big one after that cant wait.

Take care
    Kian xxx

January 14, 2012 10:12 PM GMT
  • Hi all.
    Well im still waiting to hear from london about my op so i thinki will give thema ring and go and see my doctors as well to find out whats going on about my op.I will let you all know in due time whats happening.

Kian xxxxxx
      August 6, 2012 10:52 AM BST
  • Hi all
    Happy New Year to everyone well im waiting for an appiontment to go back to london to find out whats happening about my op and to see how long i have to wait.Hope that everyone is doing ok.

Kian xxxx
      January 6, 2013 11:43 AM GMT
  • Hi all
    Hope that every one is ok,If any f2m would like to get in touch please feel free if you have any problems i will do my bbest to help you out.

Kian
      January 19, 2013 10:08 AM GMT

Hi Kian I'm currently in the process of transition. I'm hoping to start hormone theraphy on the 15th of this month and top surgery at the end of this year or beggining of next year.

May 6, 2013 7:38 PM BST