"...."

• 1017 posts
    February 18, 2011 1:11 AM GMT

"I ain't done nothin' wrong by speaking to the gentleman. I've a right to sell flowers if I keep off the kerb. I'm a respectable girl: so help me, I never spoke to him 'cept so far as to buy a flower off me."

• 1017 posts
    February 21, 2011 1:04 AM GMT

" I never did like the idea of sitting on newspapers. I did it once, and all the headlines came off on my white pants. On the level! It actually happened. Nobody bought a paper that day. They just followed me around over town and read the news on the seat of my pants."

• 1017 posts
    February 22, 2011 12:58 AM GMT
    "At the store, can you buy a new frying pan? I'm a little squeamish about using the one we use to kill people."
    • 1017 posts
    February 23, 2011 1:05 AM GMT
    "Now some of you might think that our loyal host intended this treasure for the coffers of Prince John, instead of to ransom the king- and you'd be right. But a strange thing happened. A change of heart overtook him in the forest and there it is safe and sound!"
    • 1017 posts
    February 23, 2011 8:41 PM GMT
    "I've just decided to switch our Friday schedule to Monday, which means that the test we take each Friday on what we learned during the week will now take place on Monday before we've learned it. But since today is Tuesday, it doesn't matter in the slightest. Pencils ready!"
    • 1017 posts
    February 24, 2011 11:38 PM GMT
    "I built my whole life on hating my father. All the time he was inside me, laughing."
    • 1017 posts
    February 26, 2011 12:02 AM GMT
    "Is this the face that wrecked 1000 ships and burned the towerless tops of Illium? Farewell, fair Helen."
    • 1017 posts
    February 26, 2011 11:26 PM GMT
    "I want you to live with me and die with me and everything with me!"
    • 1017 posts
    February 28, 2011 12:03 AM GMT
    "Oh. Where you going?... Oh, you men are all alike. Seven or eight quick ones and then you're out with the boys to boast and brag. YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Oh... I think I love him."
    • 1017 posts
    February 28, 2011 11:28 PM GMT
    "Now, shut up! Shut up, all of you! Now listen to me, you hicks. Yeah, you're hicks too, and they fooled you a thousand times like they fooled me. But this time, I'm going to fool somebody. I'm going to stay in this race. I'm on my own and I'm out for blood."
    • 1017 posts
    March 2, 2011 12:19 AM GMT
    "Dear friends, would those of you who know what this is all about please raise your hands? I think if God is dead he laughed himself to death. Because, you see, we live in Eden. Genesis has got it all wrong. We never left the Garden. Look about you. This is paradise. It's hard to find, I, I'll grant you, but it is here. Under our feet, beneath the surface, all around us is everything we want. The earth is shining under the soot. We are all fools. Ha ha. Moriarty has made fools of all of us. But together, you and I, tonight... we'll bring him down."
    • 1017 posts
    March 4, 2011 5:08 PM GMT
    "Ages three and up! It's on my box! Ages three and up! I'm not supposed to be babysitting Princess Drool!"
    • 1017 posts
    March 4, 2011 5:09 PM GMT
    "I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving."
    • 1017 posts
    March 5, 2011 12:16 AM GMT
    "You are different, Tommy. Very different. And I've discovered it isn't only a difference in manner and outward appearances. It's a difference in basic character. The men I know - and I've known dozens of them - oh, they're so nice, so polished, so considerate. Most women like that type. I guess they're afraid of the other kind. I thought I was too, but you're so strong. You don't give, you take. Oh, Tommy, I could love you to death."
    • 1017 posts
    March 5, 2011 11:25 PM GMT
    "Look, if it's about that time I puked green slime and masturbated with a crucifix, it was my first keg party, Bobby"
    • 1017 posts
    March 6, 2011 11:44 PM GMT
    "I hope they don't hang you, precious, by that sweet neck. Yes, angel, I'm gonna send you over. The chances are you'll get off with life. That means if you're a good girl, you'll be out in 20 years. I'll be waiting for you. If they hang you, I'll always remember you."
    • 1017 posts
    March 7, 2011 11:27 PM GMT
    "Money. You know what that is, the stuff you never have enough of. Little green things with George Washington's picture that men slave for, commit crimes for, die for. It's the stuff that has caused more trouble in the world than anything else we ever invented, simply because there's too little of it."
    • 1017 posts
    March 8, 2011 11:28 PM GMT
    "Don't buy wigs that come off at the wrong time."