"......"

"Some people expect to be tortured, others are outraged by it."

<p><span style="color: #800080;">Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola</span> - Ray Davies, The Kinks</p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff;">(S)he's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction</span> - Kris Kristofferson</p>
      March 27, 2011 8:29 PM BST
    "You know, there are two things I don't like about you, Felicia... your face. So how 'bout shutting both of them?"

<p><span style="color: #800080;">Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola</span> - Ray Davies, The Kinks</p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff;">(S)he's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction</span> - Kris Kristofferson</p>
      March 26, 2011 8:08 PM GMT
    "The British in India will be slaughtered. Then we will overrun the Moslems and force their "Allah" to bow to Kali. And then the Hebrew God will fall and finally the Christian God will be cast down and forgotten."

March 25, 2011 5:44 PM GMT
  • "Do you spell Dollar with two L's?"
    "Yes, and you also spell bugger off with two G's!"
      March 25, 2011 9:18 AM GMT
    "That's a nice girl, that. But she ought to go careful in Vienna. Everybody ought to go careful in a city like this."

March 24, 2011 9:15 PM GMT
    Oops, I just saw an interview Ms. Taylor did with Barbara Walters where she said she hated being called "Liz".

Make that R.I.P., Elizabeth

Best,
    Mellie
      March 24, 2011 12:23 AM GMT
    "Mama, face it: I was the slut of all time."

March 23, 2011 5:02 PM GMT
    "You're not a guard now, madame! You are a prisoner! I may leave here today empty handed. But you... are not going anywhere."

March 22, 2011 8:32 PM GMT
    "Ya can't go wrong in this town if you say Yep to the right people and Nope to the rest."

March 21, 2011 8:34 PM GMT
    "It's only Neutron. We call him that because he's so positive."

March 20, 2011 8:30 PM GMT
    "Don't pull! Please don't pull! Oh my God, my straps are broken!"

March 19, 2011 9:24 PM GMT
    "You sell whatever you want, but don't sell it here tonight."

March 18, 2011 8:15 PM GMT
    "Sometimes the spaghetti likes to be alone."

March 17, 2011 9:27 PM GMT
    "Non!"

This one may need a hint: "ARS EST PECUNIA"

Best,
    Mellie
      March 16, 2011 8:34 PM GMT
    "Madam, the tunnel lies straight upwards, but there is a big rock in the way and sadly we can't move it. Only a landslide could move it."

March 15, 2011 8:24 PM GMT
    "I caught a big fat bug right in my spider web and now the spider gets to give the bug a big sting. Sting! Sting! Sting! Sting! Sting!"

March 14, 2011 8:15 PM GMT
    "The way you walked was thorny, through no fault of your own, but as the rain enters the soil, the river enters the sea, so tears run to a predestined end. Your suffering is over, Bela my son. Now you will find peace."

March 13, 2011 5:52 PM GMT
    "I'm doomed! And all 'cause Miss Man decides to take her little drag show on the road."

March 12, 2011 9:23 PM GMT
    "Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it."

March 11, 2011 8:41 PM GMT
    "There may be honor among thieves, but there's none in politicians."

March 10, 2011 11:08 PM GMT
    "Hello, handsome, is that a ten-gallon hat or are you just enjoying the show?"

March 9, 2011 10:55 PM GMT
    "Don't buy wigs that come off at the wrong time."

March 8, 2011 10:31 PM GMT
    "Money. You know what that is, the stuff you never have enough of. Little green things with George Washington's picture that men slave for, commit crimes for, die for. It's the stuff that has caused more trouble in the world than anything else we ever invented, simply because there's too little of it."

March 7, 2011 10:23 PM GMT
    "I hope they don't hang you, precious, by that sweet neck. Yes, angel, I'm gonna send you over. The chances are you'll get off with life. That means if you're a good girl, you'll be out in 20 years. I'll be waiting for you. If they hang you, I'll always remember you."
      March 6, 2011 10:44 PM GMT
    "Look, if it's about that time I puked green slime and masturbated with a crucifix, it was my first keg party, Bobby"

March 5, 2011 10:26 PM GMT