Throw some my way

• February 1, 2011 12:21 PM GMT
    At a, installation cost of somewhere in the region of 31 million quid, the west London congestion charge has been scrapped, why? too many affluent and influential people with massive big 4X4's live in West London. Where is the logic, the waste of all that money. Does the congestion charge help reduce congestion, aka pollution, no it just crams more traffic onto the ring road through Victoria, Hyde Park corner, Park Lane and Marble Arch. a free route right through the middle of London. Now my punters/clients tell me works parking permits are to go up 300%, so if you want a plumber to do your leaky tap in your Park Lane Apartment you will logically not notice much difference when he tots up the parking, price rise in fuel and the congestion charge being some bloody rich leach. but if you live in
    some back street hovel in Kennington, you will have to sell your kennel to pay to get a tap fixed.. But there again there is always the fly by night foreign immigrant chancers who will do a job at half the price, not having paid the price for knowledge and experience,, about the only cost they incure is changing their mobile phone once a week. When are they gonna bring my boiler back? Grrrrrrrrrrrr