** IMPORTANT - Moving to our new site **

• 2127 posts
    January 5, 2011 1:39 PM GMT
    Hi girls, the site move is still on and should be happening any time soon. The new site will have a completely different messaging system which is not compatible with the one we use now. Therefore, if you have any messages that you need to keep, please make backups of them on your own computer now as they will all the lost forever when the new site goes live.

We will be migrating the following areas across...

Forums

Blogs

Full Members Photo Galleries (although not personal profile albums)

Personal Ad

Site Articles

Although the new site does have a groups feature, the clubs we offer at present are not compatible and again, will be lost so if you have any cub material that you want to keep, please back it up locally now.

Hugs, Katie x
  • January 5, 2011 1:58 PM GMT
    Looking forward to the unveiling Katie.
  • January 5, 2011 5:23 PM GMT
    Ok KAtie I look foward to the new site sounds like there is a lot of work to do yeat to get GS back to the way it was. I wish I had the money to help out but as it is I don't really have enough for my self.
  • January 5, 2011 9:06 PM GMT
    Hi Katie, It's been a while since we last spoke. I had asked you in the past, but will the new site allow me to change my user name, and how. Take care...
    • 2573 posts
    January 7, 2011 11:53 AM GMT
    Katie,

How do we back up our messages and club postings? If I do not know I image most of us do not.

BTW, I cannot delete even my own posts on the Beta GS site.
  • March 5, 2011 3:15 AM GMT
    All this changing to a new web site seems very complex and is way over my head. It's a good thing Katie isn't blond.

Louise
  • March 5, 2011 3:34 AM GMT
    It kind of is me too I'm not in to the networking thing its over my head when you get in to subnetting & I have NO idea what to do with servers except to get a RAID (Rundent Arey of Independent Disks) 5 that way if 1 hard drive crashes your ok but if 2 crash well your SOL. but I wish the best of luck in the transfer