DMSO

• 871 posts
    January 24, 2011 3:55 PM GMT
    Absorption rates of chemicals through the skin and be greatly improved by using sulphuric acid as the primary application medium and can be located in most vehicular static power sources. It is suggested as not being desirable for ingesting. However, this has yet to be proven.

xxx lol
    (ps my conscious forces me to explain this is a joke and should not be taken seriously)
  • January 23, 2011 12:38 PM GMT
    Angel xXx

Obviously you have researched this in great deapth. explained your reasoning logically. To me it it would work, But, would one have to adjust the dosages? I found in the past, that placing pills under the tongue increases the rate of ingestion. Pills are prescribed on say a daily rate, and their makeup is adjusted accordingly, Would the extra intake just pass through the system as being surplus to what the body could absorb?
  • January 21, 2011 9:56 PM GMT
    Right up there beside the "Magic Beans"
    • 2627 posts
    January 22, 2011 1:29 PM GMT
    What hormones to you use that come in a lotion?
    • 134 posts
    January 22, 2011 8:29 AM GMT
    Hi Janis,
    re: dimethyl sulfoxide.
    so by that I take it you dont believe this can enhance the permeability of skin?
    Ive read ( on pharma sites) that the expected absorbtion from most transdemal delivery systems is about only 10%. Do you not think then that DMSO could possibly improve that? A lot of the studies I read about of how it CAN improve permeability were not trying to sell me anything! ( if they were, of course Id be sceptical!)
    An example below

[italics]Use of DMSO in medicine dates from around 1963, when a University of Oregon Medical School team, headed by Stanley Jacob, discovered it could penetrate the skin and other membranes without damaging them and could carry other compounds into a biological system. In medicine, DMSO is predominantly used as a topical analgesic, a vehicle for topical application of pharmaceuticals, as an anti-inflammatory, and an antioxidant.

Angel x
  • January 22, 2011 8:46 AM GMT
    Will it enable me to grow a pair of convincing female breasts without damaging my health?
    If yes I'll buy some tomorrow (now!).
    If not then it's in the bin alongside all the other potions and lotions.
    • 134 posts
    January 22, 2011 11:31 AM GMT
    eh, well, I think you already know there is only one way to grow a pair of female breasts & that is thru the use of female hormones!
    My point in this thread was to enquire if anyone else like myself ( who is ALREADY using said hormones) has heard or tried using DMSO to enhance the uptake of their hormones?
    If you are dead set against using any hormones to grow breasts then thats cool. Living is a risk & WILL result in death!
    Some people ( like me) are willing to increase that risk in order to get what we desire!

love,

angel x
    • 134 posts
    January 21, 2011 9:36 PM GMT
    ever heard of this stuff? I read about it lately, Its a natural substance that wil allow anything mkixed with it to permeate the skin many times easier than the substance on its own.
    im not explaining this too well but do a google & you will understand. my point is- if you mix your E2 of choice with it it will allow far higher absorbtion of the hormone into the bloodstream.
    Its not new its been about for decades & is fairly inert on its own.
    ive been crucshing some estrofem tabs & mixing it into a cream & applying to my boobs for the last week. Now after using ooral E for 5 years & having got good breast growth then growth stopped, I am now getting that tight ache again that I got when I first started hormones!
    Ill keep you posted but Im hopefull I may get some more growth using this stuff!
    • 1652 posts
    January 23, 2011 2:39 PM GMT
    If you’re interested in making your own topical preparations, this forum post is quite informative with DMSO in mind:
    http://forum.bodybuilding[...]=255635

ive been crucshing some estrofem tabs & mixing it into a cream & applying to my boobs for the last week…
    When you say mixing it into a cream, do you mean mixing it into some cream like E45 or something? Creams do not absorb well (if at all) into the bloodstream, you need a gel and it should contain things like propylene glycol, alcohol, carbomer (maybe DMSO?)
    I would not recommend applying such gels to the breasts. Instructions on approved hormone gels tell you to apply to the thighs, buttocks and sometimes upper arms. Sometimes they tell you to avoid the breasts and other obvious areas. The point is, you need to apply it where it will best enter the bloodstream. A gel such as this doesn’t absorb “directly into the breast”, so putting there will not help. I apply Oestrogel pretty much from the waist down, 4 squirts a day (3mg estradiol).
    At the end of the day, applying it to the skin is just another way of getting oestrogen into the blood, but it’s probably a safer method long-term.

Some of the known and as yet unknown facts about DMSO:
    http://www.dmso.org/artic[...]uir.htm
    Lots of questions come to mind while reading this article, for example, if it can be used to treat Scleroderma, a “rare disease resulting form an abnormal build up of collagen”, one wonders if prolonged use might be damaging to the collagen in the skin.
    I find the subject of home-made topical preparations quite interesting, being a bit of a witch myself (a white witch of course), but I’d say it’s very difficult to judge the efficacy of your delivery method whilst using a hormone preparation. As I’m sure you know, changes from hormones occur over years not days, so there’s no quick way of knowing what dosage you are achieving other than blood tests (which aren't entirely reliable anyway in my opinion).
    Perhaps, if you’re into such things, one could test the efficiency of your potion using an easier to measure substance, a recreational drug perhaps…?

As for hormones, I’d stick to approved and tested to be effective gels such as Oestrogel (which I get on prescription).
    Crushing up your tablets and mixing them into cream is never going to be as good, is it?
    xx