Prezzies

• 2627 posts
    December 26, 2010 1:07 PM GMT
    I got a new sweater dress from my sister. I was so shocked when I saw it. She said it will go with my brown boots.
    There were some that wanted me to try it on. But what with so many kids being there I passed on that.
    Still this is a big first for me.
  • December 30, 2010 8:42 PM GMT
    Yes compared to some we have it easy. Happy new year all.
  • December 29, 2010 6:27 PM GMT
    Anymore it really dosen't matter to me just another day. I"m always arounf my faily every day all day long so...
  • December 29, 2010 6:50 AM GMT
    Due to a lack of funds I got $20 is all I got
    • 2627 posts
    December 29, 2010 1:02 PM GMT
    Samantha I've had a few years like that.
    The holidays are best as long as your around the people that matter.
    • 2573 posts
    December 30, 2010 5:55 AM GMT
    Well, so far I got a key locator. Not that I cannot make good use of it, lol, and it was thoughtful, which mattered a lot. I powered it with batteries I got last Xmas. I also got a gift card for books...and my books are expensive.

Sundance will be down soon to visit and has promised Xmas presents and that means presents for Wendy. I have no idea where I am going to put them but I will cope. She always gets such fun things.

Others have given me things but nothing to share here. I think I am getting a new fan which is the best present I could get after last summer when mine died.

What I have now are daily items that I cannot buy myself due to lack of cash. Thank you, __________ for making sure Ithat have soap and toilet paper and deodorant, razor blades and socks, etc. It is wonderful to not be constantly stressed about such things. Today I scrubbed a pot shiny copper clean and it was so nice. Life is so hard when you cannot even buy the basics of daily life. Having them is lifechanging and very thoughtful of you both.

I posted an article on homeless TG youth on the GS TG NEWS feed this week. I am grateful to have a roof over my head and a kitchen to cook in as well as food to cook in it and the skill to make it edible.

Merry Xmas, All.

• 181 posts
    December 30, 2010 1:12 AM GMT
    Janis , the violet sweater looks lovely on ya !!!!!!!!!!!

I got very little. I didn't want very much either . I got some great costume jewery, some panty hose , ( A nessesity ) for my arthritic legs , and a great dinner !!!!!!! ellen
  • December 30, 2010 1:21 AM GMT
    Hi Janis,
    Your sweater looks great! I hope you have a great New Year as well.

I got mostly male mode stuff, but my wife did put a Manicure kit in my Christmas stocking.

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn
  • December 25, 2010 11:59 AM GMT
    Now were you all good girls like me and received a nice xmas prezzie?
    I got this wonderful sofa.
    No of course I didn't !
    I got this lovely sweater from my big sis June.