Introduction

Tags : None
    Hiya,
    Thought I would introduce myself as your forum admin, you can ask me any questions if you are unsure
    Not to borrow the strength of another, nor to rely on one's own strength; to cut off past and future thoughts, and not to live within the everyday mind... then the Great Way is right before your eyes. - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
      January 12, 2011 12:03 AM GMT
  • Hi Matt,

I can't imagine a better choice, congratulations. I look forward to seeing to seeing the direction you take the Forum.

Best,
    Mellie
    <p><span style="color: #800080;">Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola</span> - Ray Davies, The Kinks</p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff;">(S)he's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction</span> - Kris Kristofferson</p>
      January 12, 2011 12:34 AM GMT
  • Thank you, IT guy. It is about time.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      January 12, 2011 8:22 PM GMT
    Gee big sis, the last time I was asked I was not in the right place to accept....
    Not to borrow the strength of another, nor to rely on one's own strength; to cut off past and future thoughts, and not to live within the everyday mind... then the Great Way is right before your eyes. - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
      January 12, 2011 8:25 PM GMT