That time again

Tags : None
  • http://gendersociety.com/[...]288700&

Time to remember and pay tribute once again. Marshas trip to Thailand her SO and the what can only be described as utter dedication and loving support of her SO, so much to be admired. for those who do not have a significant SO, this site is dedicated to offering everyone, support and advice. Please post here a small dedication to credit those SO's who have been there for you. Anyone get best prezzies from their SO's.?? family?
    Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      January 9, 2011 3:25 PM GMT
  • Cristine,
    Thanks for providing this opportunity. I'd really like to thank my wife of 37 years for the support she has given me since I came out to her 5 years ago. I was always afraid that it would destroy our family but instead she asked why I didn't tell her sooner since she had long noticed a dark cloud hanging over me and thought that I was dissatisfied with her for so many years. Now she takes me shopping and almost treats me like her life-size Barbie doll; that is fantastic treatment in my opinion. We get along these days better than we ever did before. I think she even prefers me as a girl because my manners and behavior do change a lot (for the better). She refers to us now as a threesome; she gets a husband and a girlfriend. For example, Louise refuses to fix the plumbing (but has promised to do the windows if a suitable French maid skirt is provided).

Louise
      January 15, 2011 5:22 AM GMT