Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Welcome new members » New girl looking for friends

New girl looking for friends

Tags : None
  • Hi, I`m Suzzii and have just discovered and joined this site in last couple of days. I`ve been dressing since I was 20 and as time goes on seem to keep loving it ever more and just wanting to get as girly and feminised as I possibly can! And would so love some t-girl friends to love it all with,chat etc etc. It`s only in the last few months that I`ve come across the whole internet transgender scene, realised the extent of it and how many of us are out there! Have tried a couple of other sites and am already sick to death of men, their c**k pics and monosalavik and lewd messages ( = I wanna f*** u behind my wife`s back - asap!).
    Really hoping The Gender Society is what I`ve been looking for and somewhere to meet genuine, likeminded girls.....I`ve got plenty of mates and a full social diary ordinarily,but time really has come for new special friends just like me, new experiences, new places..... One of these days I might even get to 1 of the tranny nightclubs - that would be amazing!!
      December 31, 2010 8:22 PM GMT
    Hi Suzzii-

Welcome, hon, and Happy New Year to you. You have certainly come to the right place to make friends and find help, resources, and information. Most especially, you won't be hit on here, TGS is not a dating site and rude, crude, lewd and otherwise impolite behavior is strictly not tolerated.

Other than that, anything goes. Please feel free to speak your mind on any of the forums or chats, though you may find some contradiction and argumentation. There are a lot of very strong minded and opinionated girls here who aren't afraid to say what they think. But you will also find help and support and understanding and a shoulder to cry on if you need it. We all know what it's like, and though, perhaps, our destinations may be different, we are all on the same journey.

If you should need some help with the site, feel free to ask me or any of the other mods and we will do all we can to help out. May the Goddess bless you and hold you close in the coming year.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 1, 2011 2:26 AM GMT