A Lesson for Lisa

• 1017 posts
    February 13, 2011 8:58 PM GMT
    A Lesson for Lisa
    Melody Anders

Briinnngggg! Lisa opened her eyes and reached over to shut off the alarm clock. She held her arms out and up to stretch. She had a big grin on her face as she thought, "What a wonderful morning!"

She hopped out of bed and went to the window where she opened the drapes to let in the bright morning sunshine. The room was bathed in a happy yellow glow. Lisa twirled in the middle of her bedroom, surrounded by her favorite possessions.

"Oh, I'd better get moving, must not be late today." She went into the bathroom and started running the bathwater. While it came up to a proper temperature, she brushed her teeth and then flossed them. After rinsing, she gave the mirror a big smile, "You are looking good, girl!"

Off came her pink nightie and into the bath she went after scenting it with a bit of peony bath oil. As she washed, she sang a song softly to herself, Bobby McFerrin's "Don't Worry, Be Happy."

"This is great, but I can't lounge around here all day." She stepped out of the tub and dried herself with her big fluffy lavender bath towel.

Back into the bedroom and to the closet, "What shall I wear today?" She chose a white frilly blouse and her blue shiny skirt suit. A pair of heels, a wide belt and her new shoulder bag, all in off white, completed her outfit.

Sitting at her vanity, looking in the mirror, she thought, "I really don't need much make-up, just a bit of powder, eye liner and my new raspberry lip gloss should do just fine." After a final peek at the mirror to make sure everything was just right, she picked up her bag and headed out the door.

As she walked to the bus stop, her heels made a pleasant rhythmic clacking on the walkway. She got to the bus stop just as her bus pulled up. "Gee, everything's going so well today." As she climbed aboard and dropped her fare into the box she gave the driver a big smile. "Good morning, Lisa," said the driver. "And a good, good morning to you, Sam!"

At her stop, Sam wished her a good day and as he pulled away he thought, "What a nice young lady Lisa is, she always brightens my day."

Lisa walked toward the revolving door of her destination. "What a great day I'm having!"

Down the street, a big black Rolls Royce with darkened windows pulled forward. "Master, it's her!" The dark man in the back seat said, "Sergei, don't be an idiot, I know it's her. Now pull up in front of the building."

(To be continued) *

Best,
    Mellie

* What will happen next to Lisa? Well, that's up to you (yes, I mean you). Any and all TGS members are welcome to contribute the next chapter of this little tale. No complicated rules to follow. Please keep it in good taste and If you want to write a chapter, please let one of the mods of this forum know. (Posts that show up without telling the mods will be deleted.)
    As to what happens, it's entirely up to those who participate - it can go where ever your imagination takes you.
    So who's going to do the next installment?
    • 1017 posts
    March 27, 2011 2:31 AM BST
    A Lesson For Lisa
    Melody Anders

Lisa walked into her office and her assistant, Allen, brought her a cup of coffee, "Here it is, Lisa, just the way you like it." She took a sip and it did indeed have the exact amount of cream and sugar she liked.

"Thank you, Allen. Tomorrow I'll make the coffee and I'll make sure it has the touch of nutmeg you like so much." He smiled and went back to his own desk.

At the same time, the tall dark man stepped out of his Rolls, "Wait here, Sergei, I won't be long." "Yes, sir." the driver replied.

Lisa was starting to go through her e-mails when he walked into her office. She looked up and had a look of total surprise on her face as she recognized him. "Doctor Gupta...."

"Hello, Lisa. This is unusual for me, but I felt I must be here in person to give you the news."

"The news?" Lisa questioned wide eyed.

"Yes," the doctor said, "I've just gotten the word. You'll get official notice in a day or so, but I just had to tell my favorite patient, myself."

Lisa swallowed and said, "Please tell me what it is..."

The doctor's stern visage opened into a big smile, "Your surgery has been approved!"

Lisa's eyes teared up as she rushed around her desk to hug the doctor. He patted her back as she held him and he said, "You'll soon be the complete woman we both know you are!"

The End
    (or rather, The Beginning for Lisa)

While I'd hoped someone else here would have wanted to contribute to Lisa's little tale, I've "put it out of its misery" as I promised Rae, my co-mod of this forum.

Best,
    Mellie
  • April 29, 2018 8:47 PM BST

My först meeting with a shemale was with Lisa. She inspired me to understand that I am rather the same but also to make the musicalbum Lisa/Icewinter, its on every streamingservice and is an reflection of my impressions of her. There is one song called Transexuall Lisa does it fit you?