Tags : None
  • Hi everyone, my name is Janie and I thought I'd say hello!
    I'm a crossdressing sailor girl living in Plymouth (UK) and I've just joined as this site looks really nice (and not just about sex, unlike some others)
    I've been dressing since my teens (39 now), just because it always felt right. I've gone through the usual denial phases and wardrobe purges, but I'm feeling kinda good about myself and my 'passions' at the moment, which is really great!
    Hopeing to meet and make some new friends,
    See you around,
    Janie xx
      January 11, 2011 6:06 PM GMT
    Ahoy there, Janie. Mizzen the mainmast, keelhaul the bozen, serve out the grog.

Pretty nautical, huh. Just fooling around, what I really wanted to do was make you welcome here, I hope you like it. I know I do, as you can see from how long I've been around. To me it's the best place on the web for girls like us, at least I think so. And as you said, it's not about sex and getting hooked up and stuff like that.

Anyway, welcome aboard (more nautical stuff), please make yourself at home. Now if I can just find that lazy cabingirl, Wendy, to help you stow your gear. She's probably hiding out in hopes of another flogging.

If you have any questions or anything, please let me or any of the other mods know and we'll be glad to help out.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 11, 2011 6:50 PM GMT
  • Hi Janie and welcome sis.
      January 11, 2011 6:50 PM GMT
    Hi Janie,welcome to the site. I'm sure you will meet some great people here I know I have. I look forward to bumping into you from time to time. Take care. Love lillith x
    <p>man i feel like a woman</p>
      January 11, 2011 7:00 PM GMT

• Ahoy Janie!

Welcome to TGS! You're going to make a lot of new friends here hon...you're really going to love this place! Looking forward to meeting you in the chat room!

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
      January 11, 2011 10:48 PM GMT
  • Hi Janie, it's good to meet you. I'm glad you found us. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here amongst us.
    Lisa Marie
      January 11, 2011 11:49 PM GMT
  • I see Joni has been splicing the mainbrace again....and again....and again.....

Welcome to TGS and ignore Joni. There is no cabin on a Soling.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      January 12, 2011 8:18 PM GMT