been wanting to say hi.

• 1980 posts
    January 18, 2011 9:35 PM GMT
    Hi Lori-

Welcome to TGS, girl. You are absolutely right, this is a great place to start and a great place to stay. You are very welcome here, please make yourself at home and if you have any questions about the site, please feel free to contact me or any of the other mods. Have a great day, hope it doesn's snow on you too much.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 1 posts
    January 18, 2011 6:07 AM GMT
    Hi all you gorgeous ladies out there, I've been wanting to say HELLO and introduce myself to the Community. My name is Heather and my profile pretty much explains why I'm here. I'm kinda new at this social networking thing, so please bear with me. Anyway, I don,t get much time for socializing because I work alot, which is a bummer. I've been trying to find a new job, one where I can be myself full time, one day hopefully it will happen. Well enough of that, I like watching movies, Rock and Roll music (all kinds, anything from soft to heavy metal), WWE and TNA wrestling, and just love shopping especially clothes and shoes. Well I need to run, looking forward to meeting and chatting with some new friends soon. xoxo- Heather
  • January 18, 2011 8:02 PM GMT
    Well Hello Girls, my name is Lori out of Kansas City and am new here. Looks like a wonderful place to be. Getting ready for another snow here about 7", so might be busy for the latter half of the week.
    I do have a profile up and please feel free to check it out. Life is getting much much better. Missed places like this.
    • 374 posts
    January 18, 2011 12:55 PM GMT

Hi Heather,

Welcome to this site....like the other girls have said, this is a great place to meet new people and make friends! Hope to chat soon!

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 1980 posts
    January 18, 2011 3:09 PM GMT
    Hi Heather-

Or should I say, "Howdy, gal!" Don't worry, I'm not teasing you, I'm originally from San Antonio myself. In fact I was back there this summer for a couple of weeks. If only I had known we could have gone out for a cuppa or a drink.

Hon, you are so welcome here. Please make yourself at home and just relax and know you're among friends. Speaking for myself, I think TGS is probably the best site on the web for girls like us, you'll be able to find help, resources, information and most especially friends and understanding.

If there's anything I can help with, please let me know.

Hugs...Joni Mari
  • January 18, 2011 6:56 AM GMT
    Hello Heather and welcome.
    Nice to hear from you.
    • 110 posts
    January 18, 2011 10:19 AM GMT
    Hi Heather, welcome. I'm sure you will find plenty of friends here. I know I have. Take care love lillith