New Year Resolutions - What's Yours?

• 2358 posts
    January 2, 2011 9:01 PM GMT
    Karen a moment of regressive madness????????
  • January 12, 2011 8:10 PM GMT
    OH My Its not a new years resolution I always break them its just a statement of intent. I really need to join a gym loose the two stone I put on last year and maybe another two for good measure.
  • January 13, 2011 12:34 AM GMT
    I plan to try and lose a few pounds, also to apply myself bette in school, I disn't do so good last semester. Also want to get out more dressed as Ursula although most people still won't acccept who she is. At this point in my life I just want to be myself for who I really am.
  • December 31, 2010 4:44 PM GMT
    To spend as much time as I can out and about fully dressed and (hopefully) be accepted as a woman.
    • 1980 posts
    January 2, 2011 4:48 PM GMT
    I plan to live on fried chicken skins and Makers Mark whiskey as well as four or five of their cigars everyday.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 2627 posts
    January 1, 2011 1:03 PM GMT
    To get my spending under control. I already have more clothes than I can wear. Yet I keep seeing more that I want.
  • December 31, 2010 12:28 AM GMT
    Mine is to try not to be afraid to admit that I belong to Jesus who to me is lord of lords and king of kings, its just I am foolish and have denied my beliefs rather than face the fact that I have a lot wrong. Its time to show more love I think. xxx
    • 364 posts
    December 30, 2010 10:32 PM GMT
    Katie

A few years ago I weighed 104 kg, then I drank less alcohol (1/2 glass of shiraz daily). The result - my appetite and weight decreased. The loss of weight made me exercise (walking) and I am now a skinny 68 kg. However it has its downside - smaller boobs. Good luck.
    • 2127 posts
    December 30, 2010 6:20 PM GMT
    In 2011 I need to lose a couple of stone in weight, drink less alcohol and do more exercise. Those are my resolutions for now. What are yours?

Hugs, Katie x
  • December 30, 2010 6:23 PM GMT
    Hi Katie,
    Losing weight is the top of my list.
    Second is to continue electrolysis despite the pain.
    Third is to be more open about Michelle with everyone.

Hugz,
    MichelleLynn