Good News for me and Bad News for them.

• 871 posts
    January 24, 2011 3:25 PM GMT
    That's an excellent point and a very clear demonstration of how society has progressed. hugs x. Maybe, this information might help someone who has faced persecution in the past to revisit the bounds of their freedom and begin a process to redefine themselves.

love
    Penny
    x

• 871 posts
    January 27, 2011 4:47 PM GMT
    Thanks everyone for your support and Anna, huni, I do hope your situation is resolved without much ado. My neighbours were evicted after the harassment I received and the police have always been excellent.

To say Norfolk, or East Anglia, is backward is as bigoted as suggesting Welsh people are sheep shaggers. It only takes one idiot to spoil a neighbourhood to which I am sure every neighbourhood everywhere has at least one.

Hugs & Love
    Penny
    x
    • 364 posts
    January 27, 2011 9:42 PM GMT
    Well Penny they used to call us swedes ! LOL
  • January 24, 2011 4:41 PM GMT
    Penny sorry to hear about your experience and I'm glad to hear your OK.
    Behaviour like that is completely unacceptable.
    But on the plus side it was good to hear of the prompt and positive action from the police.
    • 110 posts
    January 24, 2011 5:55 PM GMT
    Hi Penny. Really sorry to hear this has happened to you. Good to know your ok and the the mindless idiots are getting what they deserve. Take care love Lillith
  • January 24, 2011 7:12 PM GMT
    I've called police and had idiots arrested and the police have been very nice and thorough.
    the idiots have got to learn.
    • 734 posts
    January 24, 2011 7:14 PM GMT
    Well done Penny and glad you're ok. xx
    • 374 posts
    January 25, 2011 12:13 PM GMT

Anna-Marie and Penny,

Sorry that you both had to go through that nonsense but glad to hear neither of you were hurt. I'm also glad to hear that the police did what they needed to do and treated you both like human beings who were victimizd by those Neanderthal creeps! Hopefully they will think twice before they try to do this to some else.

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 871 posts
    January 24, 2011 3:09 PM GMT
    I am very elated at the result of what could of been a very disappointing morning.

This morning, walking back home after visiting the library two mid-20ish youths called me a pervert, weirdo and paedophile. Police arrived within minutes of my 999 call where they were promptly arrested and are now being held in the cells pending bail. They will be prosecuted for aggravated behaviour and section 5 and if all goes well they will have a permanent record of criminal behaviour.

For me, although the initial experience was harrowing, is a great win against ignorance and bigotry that some people fail to educate the younger generations against.

I have to commend the police on their excellent service and worth every penny of tax payers' coinage. After all, no person should live in fear of another.

Love
    Penny
    x
    • 2358 posts
    January 24, 2011 3:16 PM GMT
    Brilliant news about the support etc, Penny, still something none of us needs tho. 10 years ago the police were not so understanding or supportive, in that ''If you go round in dresses, what do you expect''
    • 1980 posts
    January 24, 2011 8:47 PM GMT
    Good for you, Penny, well done, I'm glad you're alright. And good on your local police as well, it's nice to hear something positive.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 2068 posts
    January 24, 2011 10:38 PM GMT

Glad it worked out well for you Penny. Hearing this has given me hope that my own situation will soon be sorted out because tonite i became the victim of a nasty, scary incident.

Anna-Marie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • January 24, 2011 11:20 PM GMT
    What happened?
    • 1980 posts
    January 24, 2011 11:20 PM GMT
    What happened, Anna Marie? Are you okay? Please let us know how you are and what happened, if you can.

Hugs...Joni Mari
  • January 24, 2011 11:23 PM GMT
    What happened Anna?
    • 2068 posts
    January 25, 2011 1:27 AM GMT

I'm Ok girls, just that incident scared the cr@p outta me but the police officers who turned up could not have been nicer under the circumstances. The idiot giving me grief was a neighbour ( i use that term VERY loosely) who i'd had trouble before a few times.......but This time he's gonna get his come-uppance, and there's a 99.9% Chance he'll be evicted.

Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 110 posts
    January 25, 2011 1:45 AM GMT
    Hi Anna-Marie. Sorry to hear your still having trouble with your neighbour. Glad your ok. Hope he gets what he deserves. Take care love Lillith x
    • 1652 posts
    January 28, 2011 1:55 AM GMT
    You know, I'm normally quite liberal, but guys like this, I just want to put them in the stocks, go round the market and stock up on cauliflowers...
    I hope he gets evicted, stupid tosser.
    xx
    • 2068 posts
    January 28, 2011 12:10 AM GMT

Well Penny, things are progressing on that front for me too. Police & PCSO's came to see me yesterday and i asked them what i could do to make the place more secure. They Recommended to the local council that i be given permission to have a strong lock fitted and that is just for Starters!. They are also looking at getting the guy evicted & not before time too. He's Harassed everyone on the same floor as me.......there's an 80yr old lady living next door & he's even been bothering her ( which is NOT on).

I'm expecting a call from the council housing peeps tomorrow, because a meeting has been arranged SPECIALLY to sort out whats been going on. So things are looking up......watch this space!

Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2068 posts
    January 26, 2011 12:26 AM GMT

Gracie, The police here suggested something called a harassment notice might be worth trying. But My Local authority have summat much better & thats called an Eviction Notice. That means he can be evicted from his apartment immediately & he doesnt have to be given any notice.

Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 1195 posts
    January 25, 2011 11:15 PM GMT
    Anna-marie
    Can you get a "restrining order" - that's what its called here. Don't know what it is in UK.
    The idiot might want to get even - hopefully not.
    The restraining order would require him to cease harrassing you and usually forbid him from coming near you or your residence.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 2068 posts
    January 25, 2011 10:49 PM GMT

Nothings Changed Joanne, the place is still full of Neds ( Non Educated Delinquents).

Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 364 posts
    January 25, 2011 9:38 PM GMT
    Sorry to learn of your and Penny's experiences. East Anglia was always a red neck area. It appears little has changed since my departure many years ago
    Hugs