Breast Forms

• January 13, 2011 7:43 PM GMT
    Wendy,
    You have just destroyed my business plan.
    Ah well back to the drawing board.
    • 15 posts
    January 12, 2011 4:59 AM GMT
    LOL Wendy

I think that would be a good idea if i did stay away from birds.

• 15 posts
    January 10, 2011 4:43 AM GMT
    Hi Wendy

I will give that a bash with the bird seed actually sounds like a very good idea.

THe water balloon idea not so good i have tried that with as you can expect some very suprising results not so nice.

Thanks a Million
    • 2573 posts
    January 10, 2011 6:24 PM GMT
    Oh, and stay away from large flocks of parrots or other large birds. Ostriches are right out.
    • 15 posts
    January 13, 2011 5:16 AM GMT
    Hi Girls

Monika your idea sounds perfect thanks love, really i have been battling with the look and feel for some time now and this i think will do just the trick.

As been in South Africa I would have to import all the items that i have need and want so gets a bit pricey as our exchange rate is poor.

i will let you girls know how it went as i have decided that i want a b cup.

kisses
    Lisa
    • 15 posts
    January 7, 2011 12:58 PM GMT
    My my lovely girls

I want to know about breast forms cause here in South Africa Girls you can not get them and if i order them ffom over seas like the UK or USA the exchange rate kills me and my money, i so badly would like to get a pair so i can show off my love ly figure but not to be as there i no way i am able to afford them

Does any girl out there know an alternative to them that feel, move almost like the real thing

Love and kisses Lisa
    • 2573 posts
    January 7, 2011 8:43 PM GMT
    An inexpensive and somewhat effective substitute for forms is birdseed or small, rounded grain in a cut down pair of nylons. Check out a local health food/natural food store. By measuring the amount you use you can reproduce the same size. Good silicon forms are expensive no matter where you live, but....short of estrogen or surgery they are the best option.

Forget water baloons unless you like your outfit to be suddenly waterlogged. You are better off with socks.

• January 13, 2011 7:49 AM GMT
    some bras have a second layer of fabric, you could try putting the seed in that, this will give you the shape without to much fuss. also, if your not already doing it, try tapeing, i get great results and although i've been dressing for years i've only last year started using the tapeing method and i love it.
    • 15 posts
    January 13, 2011 8:14 AM GMT
    Hi Sam

I am new to actually dressing up properly as i have been dressing when and where i could while in the closet now that i am out i need to catch up alot. as i so desperatly want to be as girly as possible. so lots to learn and do trying to get the walk and manner right at the moment so i need so feel and look as best i can.

Thanks
    Girls
  • January 13, 2011 8:30 AM GMT
    I've had the same pair of forms for years, They were expensive but I wouldn't think of getting dressed without them. I've often wondered if I lost one I'd be able to find a website for other girls who'd lost the opposite one to me and were prepared to sell their remaining one. Mmmmmm........ could be a business opportunity there.
    Sorry, back to reality.
    I agree with Samantha about taping. When done along (on top) with breast forms even I can get a little bit of cleavage that can look quite satisfying when wearing a low cut dress or top.
    • 15 posts
    January 12, 2011 12:10 PM GMT
    Hi Sabini

I was looking at that, i want the bounce and movement to be right as well, and not sure how to get that.

will thay give me the look and feel that i am needing so when i do go out in public they will pass as the real thing.
    • 374 posts
    January 12, 2011 1:13 PM GMT

Hi Lisa,

While both Wendy & Sabini have some really good suggestions, I have another one for you. I actually posted the instructions here a few years ago, I'm guessing that post was archived some time ago. You will need a few things but it shouldn't cost you very much. You will need the following:

-1 pair of nude/beige pantyhose or knee high stockings
    -2 white plastic kitchen garbage bags
    -1 or 2 ice packs depending on their size and to allow for any mistakes/spills...these are what people freeze and put in their camping coolers...the gel in these packs almost feels like silicone.
    -pair of scissors
    -small cup or scoop for measuring amount of gel

Here's how:

1) If using pantyhose, cut both legs approximately 8"-10" from the toe so you have a pair of "socks"...with the knee highs you probably don't need to do any cutting.

2) Next, take one of the kitchen bags and put an amount of that ice pack gel (you will have to cut open the ice pack and it should obviously not be frozen!) into the kitchen bag, using the cup or scoop (it can sometimes get a bit messy so try not to get any of that gel anywhere but inside the kitchen bag). Here's the tricky part, you will need to decide how big you want the forms to be which will determine how much gel goes into the bag.

3) Once you think you have the right amount, twist the bag around a few times, but make sure that the kitchen bag is bulging too much...there should be some play in it. Once you've twisted the bag a couple of times, double bag the gel by folding the excess plastic over the original layer of plastic (hopefully this makes sense) and then twisted the now double layered bag a couple of more times and then tie a good knot so that you have a mushy gel bag with the excess plastic from the bag sticking out from the knot. Cut that excess plastic with the scissors as close to the knot without compromising it. The knot has to be tight so that the gel does not leak out. Do exactly the same with the second bag and try to get it as close to the same size as the first bag. It can be a bit tricky so you might want to try using something to measure that with.

4) Once you have your two white kitchen bags you do exactly the same thing with the pantyhose or knee highs. Drop a bag into one of the nylon "socks", twist a couple of times and then fold the excess sock over the first layer so that you now also have two layers of stocking covering the white plastic bag. Twist a few more times and then tie another good knot. Cut the excess stocking again as close to the knot without compromising it. Do exactly the same with the other bag of gel and socking.

5) You should now have yourself a nice set of breast forms that feel pretty close to the real thing :-)

I made a pair of these about 6 years ago and I still have them! They still feel the same as they did when I first made them. I don't use them much any more as I purchased some silicone forms and now use them. Hope this gives you another option. Hopefully my instructions made sense...they are really quite simple to make and wont cost you an arm and a leg! Let us know if you try this method.

Hugs & kisses,

Monika

• 2573 posts
    January 13, 2011 7:36 PM GMT
    Janis,

I would just contact the manufacturer/distributor and ask to purchase a single form.before I made things complicated.