Tags : None
  • My name is Audrey, and I'm a 24 MTF girl in Arizona. I'm new to the internet community thing, so I'm just looking to make friends and meet some interesting people :). I'm just starting my transition in earnest this year, hoping to be full-time by this time in 2011. Feel free to message me, I like to talk :).
      December 10, 2010 12:13 AM GMT
    Hi Audrey!! Nice to meet you, hon. Everyone on this site is pretty supportive, so don't think twice, dive in.

Wishing I was in Arizona instead of ice cold Iowa,

Zoey
    I am the itch, after it was scratched.
      December 10, 2010 12:29 AM GMT
  • Hi Audrey.
    Welcome sister.
      December 10, 2010 12:37 AM GMT
  • Welcome to GS Audrey, you will find lots great gals here. And Zoey, the weather is even better here in Bangkok right now, feel free to come visit me.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
      December 10, 2010 2:05 AM GMT
    Hi Audrey-

You are so very welcome here. As you can see from the greetings you've already gotten, TGS is a very friendly place and the best site online to make friends and find support, advice and resources. Please make yourself comfortable and feel free to join in on the various chats and forums. If you should need any help with getting around on the site, please let me or any of the other mods know and we'll be glad to help. A bit of warning though, you don't need to spend a lot of time getting familiar because soon, real soon, we are going to be moving lock, stock and wardrobe to our new site which will be not only different, but way cooler.

And to Marsha: here's best wishes for a speedy and safe recovery. Congratulations, girl.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      December 10, 2010 4:03 AM GMT
    Hi Audrey,welcome to the community. I'm sure you will find plenty of friends,advice and support here. Feel free to drop me a line anytime. Take care love Lillith x
    <p>man i feel like a woman</p>
      December 10, 2010 4:26 PM GMT