natural breast growth

• February 12, 2011 7:04 AM GMT
    you have all been so fantastic, thanks everyone
    • 1 posts
    February 9, 2011 10:48 PM GMT
    I have been Estradiol for the past two years and I have seen results with tenderness of the breasts and an A cup.
    • 734 posts
    February 9, 2011 11:09 PM GMT
    Samantha,
    There really is only one way to gain real natural breast growth. Hormones. I'd be curious as to why you want to go down this route. I note from your profile you're married. If still together, what does your wife think of this? Having breasts is an interesting thing. For a start, even an A cup is very noticeable on a hot summers day when you're only wearing a t-shirt but are wandering the streets a la male. You get stared at. It's great to have this as a fantasy [I'm not saying you do!] but the downside is that, unless you're going down the M2F route, you have to be prepared to take the flack of being an obvious guy with breasts when in male mode. Trust me, you can't hide them. And after 18 months on hormones my breasts are obvious under a winter's jumper.
    I will admit my opening line was a slight fib. I started to develop natural breast growth long before I decided hormones were the way forward ...
  • February 9, 2011 5:22 PM GMT
    have you ever tried the natural hormons, fennal, saw palmento, fenugreek? i started but got sidetracked may try it again.
    • 1652 posts
    February 9, 2011 5:47 PM GMT
    "have you ever tried the natural hormons, fennal, saw palmento, fenugreek?"

No, but they might go well in a herby crust or a bouquet garni.
    xx
  • February 9, 2011 7:42 AM GMT
    I’ve been considering trying to grow my own breasts for such a long time now, just never had the confidence to try it before, I thinking just a small increase for now see how I feel maybe so there’s just enough to create a cleavage without using so much tape that I can’t breathe, lol. Has anyone got any tips? How long will it take before I see results? Has anyone ever used a breast pump? How does it work? How long does it last....omg so many questions......HELP!
  • April 16, 2012 5:53 PM BST
    i have almost A cup in 5 months they are still sore so iam hoping more