I will Miss This Place!!!!!

• 2627 posts
    February 27, 2011 2:36 PM GMT
    I was reading Melody's thread "The Last Post" & it really hit me that we're moving. This site will be gone.
    It's become such a part of me. I know it needs to be done but it still feels bad.
    It's like moving into a new house. It's exciting but the old house feels so comfortable.
    I found out who I am here. Met some really great people. Had a lot of fun.
    I laughed, cried, & got so angry at some of the things I read that I said I was never coming back.
    I've been here a number of years now & I love this place.
    I will miss it.
    • 1017 posts
    February 27, 2011 4:50 PM GMT
    Hi Karen,

If there was a "like" button here, I'd click on it for your post.

Best,
    Mellie
    • 1980 posts
    February 27, 2011 6:45 PM GMT
    Hi Karen, sweety, I know wexactly what you mean. I am so used to this place, like an old neighberhood where yoy know all the streets and alleys and stores and shortcuts. Changing is like moving to a whole new city. Oh well, I did that recently, but know what, I like the new place better. We will all be making the move together and will be there for each other like we always have. Same family, new home.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 2358 posts
    February 27, 2011 7:32 PM GMT
    Just think of a site, its success and homely feeling is generated by the people that use it. The new chat room for instance at the moment is very basic, but its the people that meet there to exchange ideas, knowledge, witty banter and repartee that make it what it is.
    But yes I will miss this site, its what we have grown accustomed to,