Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » My upcoming YouTube channel

My upcoming YouTube channel

Tags : None
    My best friend Terry and I are about to start our own YouTube channel. It is going to be called "F.O.D. News" (Friends of Dorothy). The tag line will be "Just this side of the rainbow" and will be our take on LGBT and liberal issues. We are both slight smart-asses, so I'm sure there will be some serious goofing around, but that will come later. Our first video will be an "It gets better" project video. I hope some of you will watch it. I'll post the link here when we finally launch.

Z
    I am the itch, after it was scratched.
      March 8, 2011 2:21 PM GMT
  • Sounds as if it could be quite fun!

Good luck!

-Jessi-
      March 8, 2011 5:58 PM GMT
    5 2127 2‚ 0
    Sounds really good. Can't wait to see it.

Hugs, Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      March 8, 2011 6:14 PM GMT
  • Looking forward to seeing it. Wish you the best and have fun with it!
      March 8, 2011 8:34 PM GMT
    It appears I've jumped the gun on the name of our channel, which makes me feel like an idiot. After brainstorming with my broadcast partner, we agreed that "Facts News" (Say it out loud and see how close it sounds to "Fox News") might be a good name.

But don't hold me to this.

It appears that we have worked through our green screen issues. One of the things we want our viewers to do is have them take a picture of their house from across the street. That way, it looks like we are filming the show from across the street of one of our viewers. Hopefully, we will solve audio issues next and we should have the channel up and running hopefully within a week or so.
      March 11, 2011 7:37 AM GMT
    We did some test videos last night. The only thing I could think of? My God, my voice sounds AWFUL.
      March 12, 2011 4:14 PM GMT
  • Sounds like it could be intresting.

April 13, 2011 4:52 AM BST