Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Can't believe it's been so long

Can't believe it's been so long

Tags : None
  • Good morning everyone, I hope the day finds you as well as you can be....

I didn't realise I hadn't popped in since January, have I really been that busy? If so it doesn't appear to have been earning money .

The last few weeks have been fairly hectic, but in a good way. My eldest (C) has had a college interview and an offer of a place, my youngest (M) is still under review and may get a secondary place at a proper school before the end of the year, his Austism test is in April. C was confirmed with High Functioning Autism/Ashberger's in October, after a mere 8 years, we're striking while the iron's hot for M.

I'm working towards closure with my councellor after 4 years, it seems I finally have my Depression under control and can be re-released into the wild once again, fingers crossed.

I've also managed to lose a dress size somewhere (down from a 20 to an 18, UK sizes) and my wardbrobe has grown ever so slighty, and now my boys know about my transvestism, I decided they deserved an explanation of why I wore rather obvious girly shoes instead of slippers, and they have both been fine about it, although they both said they didn't want me to do it in public with them, which is OK by me. They have both been such rocks in the past when I've needed them, that being out with them not in a dress is an easy thing to do. With them knowing, it makes it easier to sit around in the evening, without having to go and hide in the garden or send R to intercept them on the stairs if they come down for a late night snack .

All in all things are a bit less stressy, in spite of a Tory government and the stalled economy....

Love and Hugs

Tara
    Love and Light
      March 15, 2011 9:27 AM GMT
  • Welcome back Tara. You've arrived just in time to say goodbye to this creaky old site and 'hello' to our new web site which shoud be live any day now.

Please don't wait another three months to visit again though.

Hugs, Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      March 15, 2011 11:12 AM GMT
  • Katie Glover said:
    Welcome back Tara. You've arrived just in time to say goodbye to this creaky old site and 'hello' to our new web site which shoud be live any day now.

Please don't wait another three months to visit again though.

Hugs, Katie x

it's fantastic website Katie,Excellent looking, greet design etc.

July 15, 2011 8:48 AM BST