tucking

Tags : None
  • what would you girls recomend fo hiding the 1 eyed monster

love and kisses.
    samantha  :)
      May 31, 2002 2:09 AM BST
  • tucking difficult sometimes, but it helps to wear tights! try surgical tape or big knickers! you can push em up, but be careful when you sit down.
    patience is a virtue, or is it simply a card game, and whos the dealer?
      July 20, 2002 11:26 PM BST
  • I like to wear a gaff. A gaff is a triangular piece of clost with elastic strings. I tuck the testicles into my body and tuck the penis back under almost touching my butt. That keeps the package in. Then the gaff is put on and eveything is smooth. You have to work fast, but it works.
      September 20, 2002 1:31 PM BST
  • I pull back and wear a maxipad and try to wear panties that are a little tight to hold every thing in place it works quite well and looks very fem.
                                           kelly
      October 3, 2002 12:15 AM BST
  • gafts are a good way to start and here one you might have heard about
    try this its very cheap and pain free take a pair of stockings
    1.cut off the waist elastic
    then cut off a leg a little passed the the knee
    2.cut off the toe

3.place the waist band thur the hole (what you should have a have at the ends are a placeto stick you legs thru)

4.tuck like if you were using a gaft
    this good if you wanted to wear bathing suits or most thongs
    hope this helps
      October 10, 2002 3:42 PM BST
  • Can you explain step Number 2 again - I am having trouble visualizing what you mean. Thanks Lynn
      October 11, 2002 2:12 PM BST
  • sorry for the wait
    geting back to what i was saying
    step 2:cut off toe
    that means at that point what you should have is a long sock
    just cut off the part where the toes are what you should have then is a tube
    then place the waist band the ends that stick out are where you slip on just underwear just tuck as normal
    hope that makes it clearer
      October 20, 2002 1:41 PM BST
  • Hi Kris

Try "The Breast Form Store" or "Fantasies In Lace". Both of whom advertise on TrannyWeb. Link to them from here and you'll get Katie a bit of bunce.

Hugs

Sarah
      October 27, 2002 7:11 AM GMT
  • but how to piss ?
      February 27, 2003 4:36 AM GMT
  • How to tuck is not easy. My advice is the lengths you have to go through depends on what you are wearing. For tight trousers or skirts this is the advice I got from a friend. These area are her words not mine!
    "first pull the bottom of your vaginal lips (what boys call their testicle-sack skin) right back as far as it will go between your legs under your crotch and hold them there. Then your clitoris (in boys, it is called a penis) is pulled fully back right just as far as it will go towards your botty. You should now have both your vaginal lips and clitoris pulled and held back towards your botty. In doing so either your little round pink bits will all by themsleves pop into where they were when you were a little girl, or, with a little gentle persuassion you can push them until they can be moved upwards under the skin to the front, and into your body. "
    Hold every thing inplace with tight panties, one size too small or control panties. You can you use medical tape for a more secure hold but then have problem going to the lavatory. So it depends what you want to do.
    The best effect I have got is when I used a control thong which I had shortened the crotch area by folding the material a sewing it so it was shorter. This seemed to get the support in the right area
    I an not aware of any medical side impact but due to the warmth it will lower sperm count for a short period.
    Sorry a long e-mail

March 9, 2003 6:47 AM GMT
  • dear samantha i have been wearing kotex over night maxi pads,i put one in before i pull on my panties and it feels good and everything is tucked in and it looks natural love phylis anne
      March 12, 2003 7:54 PM GMT
  • thank you girls for all your advice i am looking forward to trying them out

love, samantha
      July 17, 2003 3:27 PM BST
  • I use a suspender belt
    use an old suspender belt cut off the four suspenders cut one short and stich to the front of the waist belt use a long suspender and stich to the back of the suspender belt.the length off both suspenders depends on your body or bum size.
    cut the bottom of a sock or any bag large enough to hold your bits in.
    attach the back suspender to the bag pass under you bum put your bits in and tuck attach to the front
    suspender ajust both front and back for comfort.
    this way you can wear any under you like.
    if you wear suspenders just attach two more to the front and back.
      September 4, 2003 9:57 AM BST
  • I just tuck mine back under a tight fitting pair of panties.
    I also do that way swimsuits and I don't have any problems
    at the pools that I go to.
    Randi
    Girls Rule!!
      November 13, 2003 11:41 PM GMT
  • I tried the "tights method" recently and it worked very nicely for me.

Hugs,

Monika
      November 14, 2003 10:03 AM GMT
    A tight pair of panties works best for me. Seems to give me a good shape too.
    Hugs & Kisses, Tina Meet me at http://www.tinas-place.co.uk
      November 14, 2003 8:18 PM GMT
  • To hide the 'one eyed monster' I use 1 of 2 methods. 1st I have a pair of Marks and Spencer Smoothline thongs, these have a cotton gusset which isn't sewn in at the front giving a kind of pocket. I slip 'it' in there and pull 'it' back between my legs and adjust everything else. This works well, giving a smooth outline under the tightest skirts. This could be used with any type of underwear with this type of gusset I suppose.
    The 2nd method I've only just come across and this works extremly well. I have just bought a pair of 'Power Panties' by Spanx from MyTights.com. These are kind of like ultra contol shorts in nude or black which help smooth tums, bums and thghs with zero VPL. As they are very supportive when everything is tucked back in place there is no movement and a very smooth outline but they do look a bit like Bridget Jone's big pants
    I find both methods comfortable for prolonged periods and can even cope with a certain amount of 'desire'

Alex
    Life's Too Short Not To..... Living on Dreams and Custard Creams...... You're Only Young Once...But You Can Stay Immature Indefinitely.....
      February 5, 2004 8:29 AM GMT
    Years ago I bought - A"Kit" from Adrien Arpel/w/- instructions- And- It Was Great!! Now- LadyBwear- or Alexis Vogel sells- them, kinda (pricey) any input?? I've gone overkill, on makup- but now find- best foundation+ best eye liner+ bst lip liner-stick - blush, etc. : Hypo Allergenic for me now , NOT that complicated/ when you screw it up, Hey- You'll KNOW . Also . "It" wipes off! Keep practicing, I will , besttoAll "K"
    ..he just can't help "Herself" ..
      March 14, 2004 9:07 AM GMT
  • does anyone have any photos of how the pantyhose method should be worn? i tried it any it does give a smooth look but i don't know if i'm wearing it right.
      July 7, 2004 7:02 AM BST
  • I have read this item several times and I cannot get my head round it. Could explain again how you do this. Does it work? Is it comfortable? Has anyone got any pictures of it being worn like this?

nick
      October 20, 2004 10:51 AM BST
  • I am confused what you do with the stocking? I usually tuck my willie away behind my legs and hold it in place by wearing tight knickers. What do others do? I have seen pictures of some t-girls holding it in place with no knickers on. How do they do it?
    can they walk like this - or does it wriggle back out as soon as they move?
    I prefer to tuck it away to give a nice flat front - but the sideline to this is by pulling it back - it makes me stick my bum out slightly - giving me a better profile at the rear as well.
      November 4, 2004 1:05 AM GMT