Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Make-Up Tips » The importance of false eye-lashes

The importance of false eye-lashes

Tags : None
  • I know there is a thread about false eye-lashes somewhere in the forum because I remember reading it a few days ago, but now I can't find it. So, apologies for this superfluous thread. Anyway, I just wanted to agree with those who stated just how important and utterly transforming false eye lashes are. As they say, the eyes have it, and more than any other make-up tip or trick I can think of, false eye lashes have the most dramatic effect on feminizing your face. They are also extremely daunting to wear the first time around, what with the cutting, gluing and placing. And so, when you intend to wear them, I recommend setting aside an hour or two hours to first master their use. You should expect to make mistakes at first, not to mention get very frustrated and so should maybe should buy a few cheap pairs to use as crash-test dummies, so to speak. There are lots of good instructive videos on Youtube wear you can pick up some great tips on how to wear them.

April 18, 2011 6:21 AM BST
  • Your so right Rachael,

Here is a good link to ELF, which is Eyes lips face. They have lashes for one dollar US, which I use quite regularly. You may have to trim the ends, as they tend to be long, but work quite nicely. They also have some great prices on many things, especially brushes, which I use and work quite well. I also wonder how many ladies use fake lashes?

Huggs...Tammy

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/makeup/eyes/false_lashes

<p>A life without purpose, is a life without reason!</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;myspace.com/tammybrianne</p>
    This post was edited by Tammy Brianne at April 22, 2011 5:31 AM BST
      April 22, 2011 5:30 AM BST