Blondes and Doh!

• April 20, 2011 11:02 PM BST

An older blonde woman heard through a friend that taking a milk bath is good for the skin, will cure streatch marks and celluliteand make her beautiful again. So she left a note for her milkman to leave 15 gallons of milk instead of the usual amount.

When the milkman arrived, and read the note, he felt there must be a mistake. He thought she probably meant 1.5 gallons so he knocked on her door to clarify the point. The woman came to the door, and the milkman said, "Yes ma'am, I found your note to leave 15 gallons of milk. Did you mean 1.5 gallons?"

The blonde said, "I want 15 gallons. I'm going to fill my bathtub up with milk and take a milk bath."

The milkman asked, "Do you want it Pasteurized?"

The blonde replied, "Nope, just up to my boobs, I can splash it in my eyes."

• April 20, 2011 11:06 PM BST

A blond decides to do something she's never done before - rent a dirty movie. She drives to the local Video Warehouse and makes here way to the adult section in the back. After looking around at titles, she selects a something that sounds very stimulating.

She drives home, lights some candles, slips into something comfortable, and puts the tape in the VCR. To her disappointment there's nothing but static on the screen. She calls the store to complain and says, "I just rented an adult movie from you and there's nothing on the tape, but static."

The clerk apologized about the defective video and asked, "Which title did you rent?" The blond replied, "It's called 'Head Cleaner.'"

• 252 posts
    July 26, 2011 6:53 AM BST

An intellectually challenged young blonde woman with a speech impediment and huge tits entered a doctor's office. The doctor began to examine her and finally listened to her heart. As he began to listen, he said to her, "Big breaths."

The young woman nodded, smiled and said "I know!! And I'm only thixteen!!"

• October 17, 2011 10:31 PM BST

Whats wrong with this joke

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at October 17, 2011 10:34 PM BST
  • October 17, 2011 10:39 PM BST

Nothing is wrong cris Tongue out

• 1652 posts
    October 18, 2011 2:08 AM BST

I have intelligence, logic and driving skills, but that would be my worst nightmare!

xx