Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Wise words for the day go to work on a quote

Wise words for the day go to work on a quote

Tags : None
  • The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they’re going to have some pretty annoying virtues. – Elizabeth TaylorEmbarassed

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      May 27, 2011 6:04 PM BST
  • People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to pick on rich women than motorcycle gangs.

May 28, 2011 9:55 AM BST
  • Tongue outJesus paid for our sins - now let's get our money's worth.

May 28, 2011 2:16 PM BST
  • "God is as real as I am." he assured me, and my faith was restored, for I knew Santa would never lie.

May 29, 2011 8:44 PM BST
  • We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much for so long that we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

May 31, 2011 9:12 AM BST
  • 1 146

Another lovely sunny Morning in the UK . Just had a Nice Run , and big bowl of Fruit . Its Nice to get up early on days like this and do something before going to work. I just cant do the stiff upper lip , Grumbly Brit thing to support this age of Austerity thing .

The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder, GK Chesterton

<p>Donna_V</p>
      June 15, 2011 7:32 AM BST
  • There were once four brothers: Everyone, Someone, Anyone and No-one. They had a very important task to do. Everyone was sure that Someone will do it. Anyone could have done it, but No-one did it in the end. Someone was angry because it had been Everyone's job. Everyone thought that Anyone could have done it, but No-one realized that No-one will do it in the end. In the end, Everyone was angry at Someone because No-one did what Anyone could've done.

June 21, 2011 8:31 PM BST
  • I DO NOT HAVE AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM !!

I JUST DON'T GIVE A TOSS WHAT YOU THINK

August 9, 2014 11:55 PM BST
  • It is hard to remember when you are up to your buttocks in alligators that your original objective was to drain the swamp...

This post was edited by Marissa Mallo, News Hound at August 10, 2014 12:21 AM BST
      August 10, 2014 12:19 AM BST
  • I Love Cats...

I just can't eat a whole one by myself.

Surprised

This post was edited by Marissa Mallo, News Hound at August 10, 2014 6:40 PM BST
      August 10, 2014 12:24 AM BST
  • Free your mind and your ass will follow!Surprised

August 10, 2014 6:55 PM BST
  • Remember! we are all in the same boat.

Perhaps on different decks.

But if the boat should sink.

We all get equally stuffed.

from famous quotes by Cristine Shye. Tongue out

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at August 11, 2014 11:52 PM BST
      August 11, 2014 11:47 PM BST
  • If you're not the lead dog...the scenery changesYell

August 11, 2014 11:59 PM BST
  • There's no reason for it...It's just always been our policy.Undecided

August 12, 2014 12:00 AM BST