Tags : None
  • Sitting here munching (err...do ladies munch?... thank goodness I didn't say 'chomping'!) my through a pizza with a nice glass (or 2 or ...) of Chianti..... I was wondering what everyones favourite toppings are?

Mine are anchovies and olives! mmmmm (and I'm not vegetarian....usually I'll have them with pepperoni!)

(I didn't post this in the Cookery Forum as I'm not giving a recipe, although my homemade pizzas are delicious...though my wife generally makes the dough, I do the sauce and toppings)

This post was edited by Former Member at June 10, 2011 9:10 PM BST
      June 10, 2011 8:28 PM BST
  • Make mine sausage, pepperoni, black olives and mushrooms with extra cheese.

<p><span style="color: #800080;">Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola</span> - Ray Davies, The Kinks</p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff;">(S)he's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction</span> - Kris Kristofferson</p>
      June 10, 2011 9:29 PM BST
  • Ladies who munch...

I really like peperoni and pineapple, maybe some fresh red chillies too.

Or ham with peppers and thinly sliced onions.

Or anything really, as long as it's on a good base.

xx

June 10, 2011 11:42 PM BST
  • Agree with Lucy! A good base is deffo important!

Fave toppings... extra cheese,onions,tuna and pineapple.

I am now mopping up the copious amounts of drool just thinking about it! :D

E-J XX
      June 10, 2011 11:53 PM BST
  • Eeew, what is it with pineapple?

June 11, 2011 10:40 AM BST
  • I'm probably the least fussiest eater you'll ever meet.  If I won't eat it then there's something wrong with it.  I'm your favourite dinner guest.  

"That was absolutely lovely!"

So as far as pizza toppings?

Well anything really.

Anchovies, pineapple?

Lay them on.  Look out here I come!

June 11, 2011 11:19 AM BST
  • I would not go to anyone's house to eat pizza and here's why. Suppose they have children. The child/children will cry to their parents "Look, Louise is eating up all of the pizza! There's none left for us. I'm hungry!" So I would have to force myself to sit there after 4 or 5 pieces of pizza and say "No thank you, that was enough" when in fact it wasn't enough! Pizza is like potato chips; once you open the bag or the box, as the case may be, Louise can't stop. Don't let her near your pizzas if you value them. Oh, unless they have pineapple on them.

June 12, 2011 1:57 AM BST
  • I'm with Louise on the "never having had enough" front. My fave toppings are Chicken and Jalapenos, with a barbeque sauce. From Dominoes. Not that I'm plugging them, but theirs is nice. I cant make pizza. 

<p>Alice</p> <p>"You can be whoever you are in Shangri-la" - Neil Innes </p>
      June 12, 2011 5:31 AM BST
  • I like to have Tomatos, Peppers, Cheese, Olives, Celery! and Mushrooms.

June 18, 2011 1:24 AM BST