Sky

• June 22, 2011 5:46 AM BST

Just thought I might post my current synopsis for my story I am writing called Sky.

In a world not unlike our own, seven years ago the world was rocked by the discovery that everything was not as it seemed. For a start the world is not as round as people thought. It's a wonder the things that magic can hide. Super heroes, gods hell bent on destruction, narrow minded magical societies, demons and everything else people once believed were myths now revealed to the world at large, things will never be the same again.

He is a teenaged boy superhero who hides his dreams of one day becoming a girl. Having once saved the world from potential slavery Jason, also known as "Sky", needs a little hope in life and decides to out his super hero identity as transgendered. He does this knowing that he would be targeted by the narrow minded mystic community and its heroes in the hopes of self discovery and giving hope to those who are ignored by other heroes due to their societal prejudges.

Not only will Jason have to deal with the public outcry, at the same time he will also be drawn into the mystery of disappearances within his local city. Despite having saved the world once Jason has a low opinion of himself and believes his reputation as one of the worlds greatest super heroes to be wrong and considers himself a let down. However once the disappearances become more personal, Jason comes to the decision that it is time to stop mopping and playing games if he is to save those who rely on him. Perhaps at the end of the day 'sky' can be proud of who she is and move on from the pain in her heart.

This post was edited by Melissa Darkshore at June 23, 2011 7:36 AM BST