What are you wearing now?

• June 22, 2006 8:21 AM BST
    It's nighty-nite time for me, so its the usual:

--camisole: pink (of course) with shirring at the bottom

--thong: pink (of course) Victoria's Secret extreme t string

--nail polish (yes, you geussed it: pink of course)

--a smile (I'm bushed and need to crawl into my nice comfy bed (yes, with pink sheets) and get some beauty rest.

See you all on Thursday eve.!

Hugs!

Kari
  • July 20, 2004 10:19 AM BST
    Hi all

What are you wearing now...and do you remember where and when you bought it.
    I´m wearing a jeans skirt, knee-long, bare legs, sandals and a white blouse, a bit ethno-style. And big earrings.
    All of these date back to last summer or fall...I cannot remember the exact shops, but they were definitely NOT any expensive and exclusive fashion shops.

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    July 20, 2004 10:47 AM BST
    Laura
    my hairs a mess and i look like death and i am in my white fluffy bath robe and pink and blue slippers. So i am in slouch mode....love JJ xx

Ps..picture of beauty NOT
    • 1198 posts
    July 20, 2004 10:52 AM BST
    Sandra i don't want to look in the mirror, i'm scared what i might see LOL xx
  • July 20, 2004 10:54 AM BST
    I have learned to do my basic make up every morning, no matter if I go to work or stay at home. It has became routine to me and this morning it took me only 20 minutes from bed to the bus stop, including breakfast with tea.
    I´m nearly always in skirts. Actually I own only one pair of jeans...and how do they call them, capri trousers? You know, the tight ones...again something to take in use after my srs.

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    July 20, 2004 10:58 AM BST
    I'm one of those who love's tight jeans and trousers Laura, but i do wear skirts and dresses too........love JJ xx
    • 1198 posts
    July 20, 2004 11:04 AM BST
    Or to something else Sandra......love JJ xx
    • 430 posts
    July 20, 2004 11:40 AM BST
    I'm just wearing jeans and a knit top,

It is tightarse tuesday at the movies so anything more and youd be way over dressed
  • May 17, 2006 8:17 PM BST
    I'm new to this but I'm wearing a very short pink hotpants and a little top.. I love cutoff jeans and hotpants.
  • May 31, 2006 2:12 AM BST
    Hi All,
    Just a simple white SKORT (Skirt/Shorts combo) about 4" above knee and a cute blue cotton knit top and sandles. Great for summer heat. Just a simple girl.

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn
  • June 21, 2006 4:25 PM BST
    Hi Laura, Just tried a post and it disappeared
    Have just had a shower and now wearing a white V neck jumper and a black & white check mini skirt and white high heeled sandals. Have just returned from an afternoon on a long walk and need to hang out the washing. It was quite hot last week but the cooler weather has returned so I neede a fleece this afternoon Dartmoor is just a fabulous place to walk though. Love Tina Jane
  • September 22, 2006 6:51 PM BST
    Black, scoop neck top.
    Black pinstripe mini skirt.
    Black bikini panties.

Bought from ebay.
    • 2 posts
    September 1, 2008 11:54 PM BST
    Brown shirt dress
    panties and bra
    opaque tights (my legs need shaved)
    black high heels
    • 181 posts
    September 8, 2008 6:52 PM BST
    O K admirers I wealing a just below the knee lenth swillly skirt a matching slip underneath, beige panty hose, uh I have arthritc knees and the hose helps. Im also wearing abra, of course and a short sleeve blouse with a tie bow on it. I loved these blouses in the latye fifties, I collect them . Im a very girly girl some times. The top is a bright green and the skirt is a lime color. The whole deal is then accessorized with a reddish brown belt and saddle colored sling back heels, Oh yes I buy my shoes at Payless , Im generally a 12 -13 wide. The skirt came from a yard sale , I beeive it was a dollar and the belt , slip and hose along with the Blouse came from Good will , uh some toime back , Ellen
    • 1083 posts
    September 10, 2008 7:22 AM BST
    Ok, ladies, I'll play:

Femme t-shirt and bra, femme slacks, belt and panties, femme sox. Minimal makeup: Mascara, a little blush, some eye shadow and a light lipstick. It's been a busy day for Little Miss Mercury.

T-shirt, panties, slacks are from Wal-Mart, about 4 months ago. Bra from Target, about a month ago or so. Sox from Silkies, about two months ago. Belt from JC Penney's, about three months ago.

I live like any other working woman--which means I have to stay within my budget. Which also means I'm not spending big bucks on stuff I'm not able to work in or play in.

Sorry if I don't sound like a bundle of laughs tonight--but this girl just isn't feeling too dressy.

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina Sakura
    • 2017 posts
    October 4, 2006 9:16 PM BST
    Black suede A line mini skirt
    Black roll neck jumper
    Black knee length boots

Everything's black I know, (except my tights) but I promise you it does look good.