Whats the silliest thing you’ve ever done?

• 126 posts
    June 24, 2011 12:13 PM BST

The silliest thing I've ever done is to glue myself to my desk at work with industrial strength super glue lol

It was a really thick gel that I was using to glue something together and unseen to me, a blob dripped on to my desk. When I answered the phone and said “hang on I’ll just get him” to the caller, I put my hand down to push myself up, and found I was instantly stuck! Calling for help was about the most embarrassing thing I have ever done lol

• 2358 posts
    June 24, 2011 1:19 PM BST

Taking in a pair of trousers into the dry cleaners, when I went to pick them up, I was handed a hanger with the slacks on it and another hanger with a pair of my knikcers on it.   Embarassed

• 126 posts
    June 24, 2011 1:21 PM BST

At least they were your knickers! Tongue out

• June 24, 2011 1:44 PM BST

Cristine,

Getting your knickers dry cleaned. Now that is pure class!

• 2358 posts
    June 24, 2011 1:51 PM BST

Foot in mouthNot really it was one of those slovenly shuck everything off in one go, lol.

Just did'nt check, not that my knickers need dry cleaning, lol before anyone else thinks too much about it.

• June 25, 2011 7:49 AM BST

To get back to Mandy's thread, probably leaning over a gas ring to light a ciggie and burning off my eyebrows and fringe.

• June 25, 2011 5:02 PM BST
    Mandy Watts said:

The silliest thing I've ever done is to glue myself to my desk at work with industrial strength super glue lol

It was a really thick gel that I was using to glue something together and unseen to me, a blob dripped on to my desk. When I answered the phone and said “hang on I’ll just get him” to the caller, I put my hand down to push myself up, and found I was instantly stuck! Calling for help was about the most embarrassing thing I have ever done lol

That never ever fails to make me LMAO!!!!!!!!!

I myself have never done anything so silly!!!!  (as an adult! Did loads of really silly things as a child tho!!!!  lol )