Chat?? New site!! Hi Gender Society!!

• 95 posts
    July 7, 2011 5:24 PM BST

Hi again Gender Society. It's your crazy tg/cd/what ever i am Jessica returning to the world wide web again and checking in to my old fav tg online community. I see the site is updated which is great. Seems a bit more organised then I remember and easier to move around. See the profiles are fixed too! Very nice to see. I was running an old computer with win 98 and havn't been able to connect for months and got a message the site was not available. Well now I'm all modern again and using win 7 and have a pretty fast new computer and was happy to see the site actually still exists. Guess my question is does anyone chat on here anymore? I know forums has great discussions about topics relating to things but I always loved our chats,silly and serious as they were. Last few times I've logged chat is dead dead dead. Do you gals and guys chat anymore here or what ? Hope anyone that remembers me at all is doing well and would love to meet some new folks now I'm back online. xxx Jessica ^_^

• 434 posts
    July 8, 2011 2:37 AM BST

There has been a problem with the chat room for quite a while. Hopefully, it will be resolved soon. I was "offline" for a while as well and the site seemed totally different when I returned.

• 746 posts
    July 8, 2011 6:27 AM BST

Hey Kiddo...welcome back!

Traci

• 95 posts
    July 10, 2011 3:04 AM BST

Hiya Traci ! Hiya Doanna ! Thanks for replying and great to see you both are still here. I'll be hovering around now I'm back online. Hope to catch up some with you both. <33

• 746 posts
    July 10, 2011 3:24 AM BST
    • 2127 posts
    July 12, 2011 11:49 PM BST

Welcome back Jessica.  We do have a chat room but it's a bit boring and it doesn't seem to work very well some of the time.  However, we recently bought a new room and it has been pretty much installed.  However, there are still a number of outstanding problems with the integration (or lack of it) so it's not live yet.

As soon as the developers have got it right we will launch it and I hope everyone will be desperately impressed.  In the meantime, please do stick around.  We have a lot of other great things on offer here as well as just chat.

Hugs, Katie   x

• 95 posts
    July 15, 2011 2:48 PM BST

Thanks for the info Katie and hi to you as well! I've had a few conversation in chat room now which was nice to do again. So people are still using it some which is nice!! Looking forward to seeing the new improved deluxe version when its finished. I'll try and participate in some forum talks if I can share any information that is relavent and be helpful/useful. Toodaloo for now <3 Jessica

• 2127 posts
    July 24, 2011 5:10 PM BST

Hooray!  The new chat room software has finally been made live.  Okay, it's not finished yet so there are still some rough edges but even so, it is a huge improvement on the previous room, which I'm glad to say, has now been shut down.

As an added bonus, closing the old room, which sapped much of our server's resources, has resulted in at least a 33% increase in page load times across the whole site!  The new room is hosted on a different server which frees up valuable RAM and processor time for the rest of the site.

Please do have a go at the new room, play with all the new toys and let me know what you think.

Ta, Katie   x

• July 25, 2011 5:18 AM BST

Works well on a MAC w newest OS and FIrefox.... (Did have to adjust the FLash Player security...)

• 95 posts
    July 26, 2011 10:13 PM BST

I just wanted to say I love the new chat!! come on, come on Tongue out I was on midnight EST this Sunday night and we had about 12 people at one point!! I made some new online friends which was great too . Hi Hari <3 It was really nice. Like old times here. Good job mods!!