Curious and couriouser

• 1195 posts
    August 4, 2011 7:36 PM BST

When I'm dresses en femme and sometimes when I'm not, I wear a thong.  I mentioned to my better half that I was comfortable wearing a thong. She said she only wore a thong to have sex. Later in our discussion she changed her opinion to "I wear a thong to feel sexy."

Any thong wearers have an opinion?

Since we're having 100+ temperature I wear as little covering as possible.

hugs

Gracie

• 8 posts
    August 5, 2011 12:47 PM BST

Usually if I'm wearing my thong it means I need to do laundry.  I only have one becaue one came in a three-pack of panties I bought once.  Since it takes somewhat more care to, um, position properly, it's not my usual pick from the drawer.  But then, if I've been putting off laundry and it's the only choice left, I wear it.

I am comfortable wearing it, although it always surprises me with how different it feels.  The feel of clothing against my bare rear is striking sensation and it makes me wonder if people looking at me can tell that it's just my skin under the clothing, without the usual barrier of underwear.  I imagine more eyes on my rear.  That's feeling a little sexy, I guess.

Wearing one to have sex?  That makes no sense to me.  But then I've been known to be dense about things...

Sonia

This post was edited by Sonia Keys at August 5, 2011 12:48 PM BST
    • 1195 posts
    August 5, 2011 8:28 PM BST

Sonia

I believe the "going to have sex" statement from my spouse was because it meant having less clothing to shed.  Stands to reason...