Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Welcome new members » Zdrasti, narod!!! (Hello,people!!!)

Zdrasti, narod!!! (Hello,people!!!)

Tags : None
  • Hello friends! My name is Lily. I am 26 years old and I trarsgender. Born in a village in northern Kazakhstan. I was born a boy physiologically. My mother called me Arthur. How many can remember I have always found their inconsistency with the surrounding me people. My voice was female, feminine face, for which I was called names at school "girl" and then all began to say that I'm gay. Since my childhood I wanted a "remake". At the age of 3-4 years, when my mother kept me in kindergarten, I asked to wear on my dresses and skirts. Then it passed, because boys do not wear skirts! Frequent GD and the desire to "change everything" or simply put an end to my worthless life led me to the loony bin. But they said that I am a healthy person, and I had to take away the fact that I do not like. And what about my body? After all, it was formed by male-type, to the same exercise had a greater role in the development of muscles? I was told that the breast has become more necessary to drink specials. hormones. I was drinking, not for long. Made the correction. But no relief came. Why, I thought. After all, I dreamed about this my whole life! It turns out there is. I dreamed that the people around me, take me as I am. And do not say "you're a boy!" or "a girl so do not keep" ... Now I consider myself to GenderQweer often, but still I am a girl. But I have in the country relating to transgender extremely negative. I did the operation last year in Novosibirsk, and the documents I still have not changed. And when they were exchanged for new, I do not know. And change at all? I can not find work, often hear the insults and ridicule in his address. I was very hard. Move so far can not either, no money, and even the registration of residence there.

Very much like to meet you. Learn what relation to the TG in your countries. And make new friends.

This post was edited by Lika Lee at September 11, 2011 6:19 AM BST
      September 11, 2011 6:02 AM BST
  • Hello Lily and welcome.

September 11, 2011 8:46 AM BST
  • Janis Murray hello! Thank you for your warm welcome!

September 11, 2011 10:19 AM BST
  • hello

September 19, 2011 11:08 PM BST