So Sorry...

• 1017 posts
    September 14, 2011 12:47 AM BST

Hi Matt, K(eef), Shyone, Tom, Wolfgang

I want to apologize to you all (and anyone I've left out - I'm old and the memory is going...), I came here with a very negative attitude towards "Admirers" based on my experences elsewhere. My bias.

Just as this is a very special site for TGs, so are the men I've met here. You are all delightful, warm people and you have been total gentlemen when I've encountered you in the chatroom or the forums. Sorry if my suspicions made me seem rude.

Best to you all, and thank you for being here.

Mellie

• 2627 posts
    September 15, 2011 9:54 AM BST

I guess I'm the same way. I've had so many negative contacts that I never see those that are real. But like you I'm starting to see some of the better ones for who they are. 

So if your real don't go away. It may take some time to get some trust & the only way to get that is to still be here.

• 141 posts
    September 21, 2011 12:07 AM BST

Melody & Karen,

Thank you for your honesty here, yes we have all had 'unforunate' experiences, but now you can see that we are not all the same & there are people that want to learn about the community that they are a part of & make friends with those that they communicate to.

• September 21, 2011 12:01 PM BST

Life is a rich tapestry, and we're all part of it, for better or worse. I'm glad I'm lumped in with the good ones... lord knows why. But thanks all

/K