Does this guy's body look like a woman's body/feminine body?

• October 5, 2011 2:14 AM BST

If you think his body looks like a woman's, what features of it look like a woman's body, and what characteristics of those particular features look feminine? I know he's not trans or would look like a woman. He's a pro baseball player, and all photos are from public sites.

On left

This post was edited by Mariselle Allegra at October 5, 2011 2:17 AM BST
  • October 5, 2011 2:16 AM BST

Photo #2

• October 5, 2011 2:16 AM BST

Photo #3

On right

This post was edited by Mariselle Allegra at October 5, 2011 2:18 AM BST
  • October 5, 2011 2:17 AM BST

Photo #4

On right.

This post was edited by Mariselle Allegra at October 5, 2011 2:18 AM BST
  • October 5, 2011 2:19 AM BST

Photo #5

• October 5, 2011 2:20 AM BST

Photo #6

• October 5, 2011 2:20 AM BST

Photo #7

On right

• 746 posts
    October 6, 2011 5:13 AM BST

Maybe he's a duck without feathers? (smile)

• 134 posts
    October 6, 2011 5:23 PM BST

he has a big ass but no, I wouldnt say he looked like a woman at all!

• 29 posts
    October 7, 2011 4:34 AM BST

I would say the big ass makes him plenty woman...here in the States, its called a Ghetto Bootie.  Not to mention how he puts his hands on his hips.

This post was edited by Jakie Smith at October 7, 2011 5:00 AM BST
    • 746 posts
    October 7, 2011 7:14 AM BST

He's wearing sliding pads...not chance he has that much junk in his trunk!  (smile)

• October 8, 2011 1:02 AM BST
    Traci Lee O'Gara said:

He's wearing sliding pads...not chance he has that much junk in his trunk!  (smile)

Actually, he's not wearing butt pads.  He's wearing a jock strap and a protective cup up front.

Thanks for the great posts, everyone.  Laughing

• 746 posts
    October 8, 2011 2:06 AM BST

Still think the guy ought to be quacking and have feathers!  (smile)

• 10 posts
    October 14, 2011 3:10 PM BST

Could be he's just a bit effeminate or maybe gay - considering the way he stands. I don't know, I was a lot like that in my early life...

• 746 posts
    October 14, 2011 5:42 PM BST

He's built like a brick sh*thouse...bet nobody gave him much grief though!  (smile)

• October 14, 2011 9:00 PM BST

With his hands on his hips he's certainly pointing to what he's proud of!

• 434 posts
    October 15, 2011 7:13 AM BST

It's nice to see someone who is obviously athletic with all his teeth in place...Laughing

• 95 posts
    September 28, 2013 1:01 AM BST
    Traci Lee O'Gara said:

TRACI!!! ; )

• 746 posts
    September 28, 2013 1:06 AM BST

yes dear?  (smile)

• September 28, 2013 4:48 AM BST

He has a fantastic derriere, but where are you going with this theme. Tell us more. Interesting.

• 10 posts
    September 28, 2013 4:35 PM BST

I think the suggestion here is that genetic males don't have much in the asset department - so this player is possibly female/intersex. Well, while I'm not really into men, I am an artist. Males from latin roots tend to have very nice derrieres. So, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and their descendant people tend will have more hip and arse than arian or germanic descendants. I don't know why, it's just how genetics developped. 

• 2017 posts
    September 28, 2013 7:38 PM BST

Errm, no he doesn't look like a woman to me, just a guy with a overly large arse! 

• 746 posts
    September 28, 2013 9:20 PM BST

Seriously Nikki, how could anyone confuse this hunk for a woman???  (smile)  Geez....

Traci xoxo

• October 9, 2013 2:09 AM BST
    Aimee Menard said:

I think the suggestion here is that genetic males don't have much in the asset department - so this player is possibly female/intersex. Well, while I'm not really into men, I am an artist. Males from latin roots tend to have very nice derrieres. So, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and their descendant people tend will have more hip and arse than arian or germanic descendants. I don't know why, it's just how genetics developped. 

Where did someone dig up my old thread? Smile  I'm not saying he is female or intersexed, but many people have asked whether he is part woman or hermaphrodite given his body shape.  One of the top Google search terms for him is "Womanly".  In addition, he is, in fact, half of Italian descent if I recall.

• 10 posts
    October 9, 2013 4:36 AM BST

Well, you never know when someone is going to come along an old thread and add a comment - which will bring it up to the forground of conversations.

For the record, the medical community doesn't use the term hermaphrodite any more, they're Intersex.

• October 10, 2013 2:42 AM BST
    Aimee Menard said:

Well, you never know when someone is going to come along an old thread and add a comment - which will bring it up to the forground of conversations.

For the record, the medical community doesn't use the term hermaphrodite any more, they're Intersex.

Thanks for the info regarding the proper term to use.  I'm rather ignorant about that and was just using the term some people use when asking about him.

• March 9, 2014 6:13 PM GMT

Hmmm,well his bum does look big for a guy other than that oh sorry and the way he stands maybe a touch feminine but other than that all man.xxxx

Love Marcie.xxxx

• March 17, 2014 1:49 AM GMT

Marcie, thanks for finding this old topic I started.  Here are some more recent pics of the same guy.

On the right.

On the left.