Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Make-Up Tips » Leg Shaving Tips

Leg Shaving Tips

Tags : None
  • Here's an interesting tip that i didny think would work but it did. When shaving your legs, instead of using talc on them once dry try rubbing in some moisturiser. I tried this and it certainly made my legs feel a lot smoother......it might do the same for you.

Anna Trindall xx Smile

"When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      October 10, 2011 11:40 PM BST
  • AM, want to kill two birds with one stone?  Use a good hair shampoo/conditioner on your legs, then shave them and rinse...when finished, they are sooooo soft and smooth it's unbelievable!  I use Pantene's 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner on my body if/when I need to shave....

Traci  xoxoxo

<p>Traci</p>
      October 12, 2011 6:26 AM BST
  • Thanks for That Trace, i'll have to give it a try.

A-M xxCool

"When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      October 12, 2011 10:40 PM BST
  • Anna-Marie Trindall said:

Here's an interesting tip that i didny think would work but it did. When shaving your legs, instead of using talc on them once dry try rubbing in some moisturiser. I tried this and it certainly made my legs feel a lot smoother......it might do the same for you.

Anna Trindall xx Smile

Actually i search leg crak problem:) my leg feet very dry and every cold season craked, so need crake solution:( thanks

[url=http://www.pseudofolliculitisbarbae.net/no-no-hair-removal-scam-and-complaints-does-the-no-no-actually-work]No No Hair Removal[/url]

January 25, 2012 2:30 PM GMT