Good morning

Tags : None
  • Good morning, everybody, over a lengthy period of time. It feels great to be among friends again. And this site looks so much better now than it used to.

I am soon going to visit a well known Central European town that accomodates quite a lot of European bureaucracy. This makes me somewhat nerviced as I have not flown for years. I obviously need to take more luggage with me than would be normal for just one day. I do want to change in the hotel to wear my black dress and stand on my heels. I'll have to appear in my public male capacity during the day, though.

I hope everybody is well and I invite all those to jump and scream who still remember what it means :-)

October 16, 2011 6:52 AM BST
  • Good morning Tiina, nice to see you back here again.

Hmm, a central European town that accomodates quite a lot of European bureaucracy eh, would that be Brussels by any chance?

I'll be on a plane next week, I love flying. Try and enjoy it, babe!

No bureaucracy where I'm going though, just sun and a swimming pool. Bliss.

xx

October 17, 2011 12:24 PM BST
  • Good to see you around, Lucy :-)

Your bureaucratic geography is in place as always. I'll fly as early as tomorrow and right now I am somewhat nerviced. Probably with no reason, I know, but it is not something I could help. Of course I am going to survive but that is not making it any easier at this moment.

October 17, 2011 12:40 PM BST
  • Don't be nervous, a few stiff drinks might help perhaps? But not too many else they won't let you on the plane.

xx

October 17, 2011 1:03 PM BST
  • That is the very trouble. I shall land there pretty late in the evening and the action will start early Wednesday morning. Not room for any significant boozing, not to mention that I do not know whether I'll dare leave any decorative features on myself.

October 17, 2011 1:56 PM BST
  • Hey Gudmorning! nice to see you all:)
      February 2, 2012 6:23 AM GMT
  • Where is Beatles band?
      February 2, 2012 1:34 PM GMT
  • good morning
      February 29, 2012 4:10 AM GMT
  • Good afternoon
    <p>ooxxoo</p>
      February 29, 2012 5:40 AM GMT
  • good afternoon joanne lee
      February 29, 2012 5:46 AM GMT