Halloween. Dress up time?

• 121 posts
    October 28, 2011 6:44 PM BST

It occured to me today that Halloween is the perfect opportunity for the T-Girls that we support (who aren't able to go out dressed)  to get dressed up and get out there for maybe one night only, but it could be a cracking night for her!

Witch, Pirate Girl, Vampiress, Nurse etc etc

Could be worth thinking about  Smile

• 746 posts
    October 28, 2011 11:30 PM BST

Ahhhh...that's for the "kiddies"!  LOL  I'm trying to choose between buying some rolls of pink bubble wrap and going as a ribbed condom, or picking up a case of white plastic trash bags and going as....yup, you guessed it, "white trash"!  LOL

Help me decide please!!!  Picture will follow..(yikes, did I say that???)

(smile)

Traci xoxox

• October 28, 2011 11:44 PM BST

Shall wait and see, probably decide at the last minute, Ann Summers has some really lovely outfits, quite like the look of the 'Naughty Nun'! outfit, lol

Smile

Susanna x

• 121 posts
    October 30, 2011 12:23 PM GMT
    Traci Lee O'Gara said:

Ahhhh...that's for the "kiddies"!  LOL  I'm trying to choose between buying some rolls of pink bubble wrap and going as a ribbed condom, or picking up a case of white plastic trash bags and going as....yup, you guessed it, "white trash"!  LOL

Help me decide please!!!  Picture will follow..(yikes, did I say that???)

(smile)

Traci xoxox

You did make me LOL!  I love the white trash idea! I just might do that next year!!!  xxxx

• 121 posts
    October 30, 2011 12:25 PM GMT
    Susanna Ranger said:

Shall wait and see, probably decide at the last minute, Ann Summers has some really lovely outfits, quite like the look of the 'Naughty Nun'! outfit, lol

Smile

Susanna x

Ann Summers outfits cannot not be any better!!!! I hope you had/have an excellent night whichever you decide  xxxxxx

• 121 posts
    October 30, 2011 12:30 PM GMT

I think my above "quote" things went a bit wrong lol.

We were out last night all dressed up for a Halloween do in town and were pleased to see several Trans/Gender Queer people out in their (mostly Nurses) Halloween costumes!!!! hope they all had an excellent night out !

• 746 posts
    October 30, 2011 2:25 PM GMT

The weather was sooo miserable last night here in the eastern USA with temps in the 30s, strong winds, and in some places 4-10" of snow, that I did not go out.  The event was to be held outdoors and I was not up to it for it would have ruined my costume that I invested so heavily in!  (trash bags)

Next year....(smile)

Traci  xoxoxo

• 434 posts
    October 30, 2011 3:31 PM GMT

I think I'll dress up as a guy...NOT!!!!!

• October 30, 2011 5:26 PM GMT

In the end the weather was a little bit too wet for me, so caught up with some friends for a couple of drinks instead, maybe next year, lets hope the weather is better!!

Susanna x

• 121 posts
    October 30, 2011 11:40 PM GMT

Its a shame neither of you got to go out in the end but at least Traci saved herself a small (very very small) fortune Tongue out on the trash bags and Susanna had drinks with friends   Laughing

• 746 posts
    October 31, 2011 12:52 AM GMT

LOL...I now have another 365 days to come up with something real clever!

• 121 posts
    October 31, 2011 2:05 AM GMT

But that was real clever!!!!!   And potentially water proof!!!!   lol  xxxx

• 746 posts
    October 31, 2011 3:24 AM GMT

( big grin)  Oh girl, give me a year and the sky is the limit!!!