The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

• June 15, 2002 5:45 AM BST
    This is probably the most famous of all tranny movies I have seen....I saw it about 6 times and it was showing for almost a year in local cinemas. Starring Tim Curry as the "Sweet Transvestite", the mysterious Doctor Frank'N'Furter, who takes a newlywed couple into his mansion and shows him the "man" he just created for himself. Curry is dressed in fishnet stockings, corset, hi heels and make-up throughout the movie. The grand finale is when Frank'N'Furter is angered by his guests and members of his household, and he transforms them all into show girls...yes the males end up wearing corsets, fishnet stockings and 6 inch stilleto heels with no platform. :o
    The movie also has some great music too, like "Sweet Transvestite" by Tim Curry and "The Time Warp".
    • 430 posts
    May 11, 2004 2:59 PM BST
    The Rocky Horror Picture Show has been playing every friday night at 2330 for the last 25 or so years in Sydney!

George St Hoyts, Sydney.
  • July 30, 2002 5:03 AM BST
    I can't argue with that. I've got the CD boxed set, the DVD set, etc, etc. The first time I saw it was in a theater, so I got the full audience participation experience without any preparation.