New here, just a hello :-)

• 1 posts
    December 18, 2011 5:43 AM GMT
    Hi girls! I'm Keira and I'm just starting my trans journey, I'm currently seeing a gender therapist and have started electrolosis on my face, Unfortunatly I can't begin HRT for a while yet because I happen to be in the military... One that only recently allowed gay members and is quite far away from excepting TG's :-/. But I do my best to stay in shape and eat right along with all the other things I do to look Girly. Worst case, I'll be 29 when I can finally start HRT so Im being patient. I have an incredablly supportive wife who is all about my transision (I knew she was at least a little gay ;-p) and several friends that are really supportive too. All this being said, I feel really blessed to be in this situation that is so difficult for so many and have the support structure that I have. But anywho that's keira right now in a nut shell :-) hope to talk to you girls soon!!
    • 110 posts
    December 18, 2011 8:02 AM GMT
    Hiya Keira. First of all welcome to the site. I'm sure you will find lots of support here and make loads of great new friends. It's so good to hear that your wife is so supportive. Mine is too. She has been great since I came out to her earlier this year. I like you feel so blessed to have here in my life. Take care. Hugs Lillith
    • 214 posts
    December 18, 2011 9:30 AM GMT
    Thanks for your input keira and lillith, you are both so lucky to have such supportive partners